Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Hmmm.. it sounds like anything you potentially find there will be immediately granted to the government because "it is the word of God that this is our right to own this land and everything it produces".

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in 1974 Litton GSD sent me to Israel to set up a prototype lab to manufacture the A-1000 accelerometer. On the Golan Heights surrounded by nothing for miles and on top of a hill. Them dam muslums still kept on a plinking rounds at us and never got to hit the ground mining as didn't want to be buried in it-nasty place fulla stinky people and nuttn' but sand,rocks and hate-John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i always wondered about the mountains in Afganistan where we bombed the snot out the mountains. theres got tobe gold there for the taking. and the Kiber Pass would be another worth looking at.maybe if i could get a Marine sniper platoon to go with me??????

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
russau said:
i always wondered about the mountains in Afganistan where we bombed the snot out the mountains. theres got tobe gold there for the taking. and the Kiber Pass would be another worth looking at.maybe if i could get a Marine sniper platoon to go with me??????

The crazy thing with the afghan mountain range... people don't understand how enormous it is.... It's HUGE. That's one reason we couldn't find 'that jerk' until recently.

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
mikeofaustin said:
russau said:

The crazy thing with the afghan mountain range... people don't understand how enormous it is.... It's HUGE. That's one reason we couldn't find 'that jerk' until recently.

the reason we couldn't find "that jerk" is because he was paying pakistan to hide his ass, thats my take on the story, y are they so upset we busted up in there and got him? maybe he was paying them in gold....????

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Isreal had mines outside of their country. The mines of King Solomon were located in Africa. Where else they could have had mines, I dont really know for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread