Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    metal detector

Sep 2010
    Denver,CO
    xterra 705 by minelab
    5 times
    Prospecting

Prospecting in Israel!!

QUESTION:

I wonder if anyone on this forum has learned anything about the geology of Israel and what the prospects are like there?

P.S.

I thought to myself "treasurenet will know the answer to this for sure!"

I really do appreciate all of your experience and know how on this forum so thanks.

us
    Jan 2008
    dfx
    10 times

Re: Prospecting in Israel!!

Hmmm.. it sounds like anything you potentially find there will be immediately granted to the government because "it is the word of God that this is our right to own this land and everything it produces".

us
    Jul 2004
    Angels Camp,Ca.
    589 times

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    6384 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Back in 1974 Litton GSD sent me to Israel to set up a prototype lab to manufacture the A-1000 accelerometer. On the Golan Heights surrounded by nothing for miles and on top of a hill. Them dam muslums still kept on a plinking rounds at us and never got to hit the ground mining as didn't want to be buried in it-nasty place fulla stinky people and nuttn' but sand,rocks and hate-John

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    3935 times

i always wondered about the mountains in Afganistan where we bombed the snot out the mountains. theres got tobe gold there for the taking. and the Kiber Pass would be another worth looking at.maybe if i could get a Marine sniper platoon to go with me

us
    Jan 2008
    dfx
    10 times

Quote Originally Posted by russau
    i always wondered about the mountains in Afganistan where we bombed the snot out the mountains. theres got tobe gold there for the taking. and the Kiber Pass would be another worth looking at.maybe if i could get a Marine sniper platoon to go with me
    The crazy thing with the afghan mountain range... people don't understand how enormous it is.... It's HUGE. That's one reason we couldn't find 'that jerk' until recently.

us
    Mar 2011
    White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by mikeofaustin
    Quote Originally Posted by russau
    The crazy thing with the afghan mountain range... people don't understand how enormous it is.... It's HUGE. That's one reason we couldn't find 'that jerk' until recently.
    the reason we couldn't find "that jerk" is because he was paying pakistan to hide his ass, thats my take on the story, y are they so upset we busted up in there and got him? maybe he was paying them in gold....?

www.southeasterngold.com
    http://goldprospectingtips.blogspot.com

us
    Dec 2008
    eastern ky

didnt they (israel an others) make golden cows an other things ,they had to get the gold from somewhere

us
    North Carolina

Jun 2009
    Currently Pilfered!
    12 times

Isreal had mines outside of their country. The mines of King Solomon were located in Africa. Where else they could have had mines, I dont really know for sure.
    Formerly Known As Cap'n Crunch

us
    Jun 2010
    Spokane, Wa
    Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
    4 times

A list of minerals and some locations found on mindat

http://www.mindat.org/loc-14762.html

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links