bedrock question?

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:help: hi all :hello2:
we have exposed a 10 foot by 10 foot section of blue clay in the bottom of a creek and are going to start to dig down into the blue clay to reach the bed rock, on the next trip. :laughing7:
my question is, the creek draw has walls at about 45 degrees and the creek bottom is about 40 feet wide. the blue clay is about 4 feet under the gravel and appears to be flat. does this mean the bedrock will be flat or will it be in a v shape ???
i hope this is clear, i have drawn a diagram to better show my question.
Once we get the hole started we will get a camera and take more pictures. :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D Only god knows and he don't talk to us no more---keep digging and post results as ANYTHING can and will occur when mining-John

pastorals

Jul 12, 2011
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess that your god, John, doesn't speak to you because he has nothing to say...but I hear often from the God I know. I wish you knew Him, too!

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
Have your probed the clay yet to get an idea of depth? I carry one in my truck that's about 4 ft long and around 7/16" diameter. It would give you an idea of general shape (assuming you aren't over 4 ft to bedrock anyway :tongue3: )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread