snuffer bottle straws

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure where, or if, you can buy just the straws, but how about using a small diameter piece of clear plastic tubing?

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
you might try an auto parts store, ask for fuel line they come in clear,yellow like what you would see on a weed eater or tiller
just a thought

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
simple! go to any car wash and look in their trash cans for spray bottles and remove the tube from them. i got a bucket full of them now from 1/4,3/16 inch down!

OP
OP
prospectordamon

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
russau said:
simple! go to any car wash and look in their trash cans for spray bottles and remove the tube from them. i got a bucket full of them now from 1/4,3/16 inch down!

funny u mention this, makes me feel stupid, I manage an express exterior carwash for a living, I have hundreds of bottles with the straws in them! excellent idea! Thanks

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
acrylic tubing is what most are made of. Poly tubing is used and can be straightened out easily, most are to lazy and sell curved tubes. Pro gold produces the small 2 oz bottle and has the tube extruded in acrylic. He has to buy about 10,000 ft to get the size and price he uses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread