Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kuger... he posts here.... will sell some paydirt to you. I will buy some from him this summer. Do I need paydirt? No. I just want to spread some of my spendable income around locally. TTC

OP
OP
E

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TerryC said:
Kuger... he posts here.... will sell some paydirt to you. I will buy some from him this summer. Do I need paydirt? No. I just want to spread some of my spendable income around locally. TTC

That was the one person I already had plans with. I contacted him several weeks ago and am excited for summer so I can get some. He seems very honest about it.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No worries 8) there are lots of crummy deals out there and still room for more than a few good guys who care about us prospectors! Nice thing about being in Denver is that I get to prospect year round...which also means Don can go out too...and get pay dirt for those in more frozen climes :)

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cool,he guarantees good gold and I have seen that as a fact in the two bags I have gotten from him (it does get cold and snowy here off n on so even I need something to brighten a winter day now and then!)...enjoy!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A very good idea Russ...a friend here in Denver just upgraded his dredge, so I am looking forward to helping with it this coming season!

OP
OP
E

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a question Kevin, do you remember how much gold you found compared to how much you payed/ would have payed in the dirt from your friend?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good question, truth is I was without a functioning gold scale (just bought a new one last week) so it was very subjective when I say it was good gold. I do figure you are buying more than just the gold value (otherwise the pay dirt guys would just sell the gold straight up right? Not the same fun for me at all!)...in Don's case (and other good ones like Randy C17A) he takes classified but unprocessed actual pay dirt and adds a measured amount of gold on top of the unknown amount in the actual pay dirt.

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got some dirt from a feller on ebay, can't remember his name.. I think it was called Megaton mining and he had a pup named Nugget.. The dirt was from Idaho.. Was good stuff.. found a plinker.. :thumbsup:

I will check into the link's myself.. Thanks :thumbsup:

I got 5 lbs from NC off ebay.. Never found a speck of gold.. Got a few lbs from CA, Had to suck up the fines in the snuffer.. I am ready to pan some real good stuff...

Anyone ever tried Felix paydirt, From Alaska?

OP
OP
E

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
poorhunter78 said:
I got some dirt from a feller on ebay, can't remember his name.. I think it was called Megaton mining and he had a pup named Nugget.. The dirt was from Idaho.. Was good stuff.. found a plinker.. :thumbsup:

I will check into the link's myself.. Thanks :thumbsup:

I got 5 lbs from NC off ebay.. Never found a speck of gold.. Got a few lbs from CA, Had to suck up the fines in the snuffer.. I am ready to pan some real good stuff...

Anyone ever tried Felix paydirt, From Alaska?

I looked into megaton on their website, but they don't have any left this season. They seemed pretty good and I will probably buy next fall.

All I have ever gotten from Felix was his free sample, which was awesome for the size. Everything I have read about his actual dirt though is pretty negative. I read of someone getting a 54 g nugget, but that was about the only person I saw really happy.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have heard good things about Felix but never bought any. Try googling to see if you can find a few reviews perhaps.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the kind words guys,and do,spread to business!I am not out to compete,I (aside from last season......buyers came out way above me LOL)just make enough to cover operating expenses and get to help folks out that cant go get some.Brings me great joy,to pass on the thrill! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
E

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
kuger said:
Thanks for the kind words guys,and do,spread to business!I am not out to compete,I (aside from last season......buyers came out way above me LOL)just make enough to cover operating expenses and get to help folks out that cant go get some.Brings me great joy,to pass on the thrill! :thumbsup:

I can't wait until you get so I can get some!! It has to be pretty darn great with all this talk! Do you have any idea of when you will have some ready?

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
elijahhenry10 said:
kuger said:

I can't wait until you get so I can get some!! It has to be pretty darn great with all this talk! Do you have any idea of when you will have some ready?

Around May...depending on the weather :thumbsup:

OP
OP
E

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
kuger said:
elijahhenry10 said:
kuger said:

Around May...depending on the weather :thumbsup:

Can't wait!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread