Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    May 2008
    deming n.m.
    Any thing Available within 50ft
    521
    8 times

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.


  2. #2

    May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    3,097
    701 times

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    ii hope they rot in h*ll for being the theives that they are. those people that left comments are NUTS!the guy is very fortunate that they only got cited/arreasted for theft and not the federal citation inwhich i hope they get before they get out of jail!

  3. #3
    th
    Nov 2010
    Thailand/Europe/California
    Excalibur 2 1000
    1,031
    131 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Apparently they have a lot of like minded friends in that area, maybe they are doing the same thing. Being stupid doesnt make it legal. They just thought they were smart enough that no one would notice. They live in the area, so im sure they know exactly what claims look like, so they cant use that as an excuse.

  4. #4
    us
    Apr 2010
    fla
    64
    5 times

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    I have met plenty of people that have gone out metal detecting. And not found any gold for months. These guys just out having fun and I get some dust. Seems like they had an advantage by going on someone's claim. I guess it makes it a little easier. I wonder what type of metal detector they had. The interesting to see what detector they were out playing around with.

    How many times do you think they were there before they were caught. Or how many other claims have they done this on.

    I think it would be a good idea for more people to poston the article. Let the people know just how much hard work it is to maintain a claim.

  5. #5
    us
    Apr 2011
    Redding, CA
    MXT Pro
    480
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Someone needs to point out in the comments that mining claims are handled by The department of the interior, and more specifically Bureau of Land Management which is a federal institution which makes trespassing, or stealing from that place a federal crime.

    They should also point out that mining claims are typically marked by signage indicating that it is an active mining claim. And anyone with a brain would understand a mining claim is in someone else possession if it is posted.

    When you buy a gun, you learn the laws, when you buy a car you learn the laws, when you buy a fishing pole, you learn the laws, and when you buy a metal detector....well, you learn the laws.

    And it is quite interesting that one guy was carrying a .45 concealed, was he protecting himself from wildlife, or was he expecting trouble?

  6. #6

    May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    3,097
    701 times

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    i have seen many federal mining claim signs that were shot full of holes! this is a crime aswell! while we were on this particular legal claim(thats clearly marked) we would see guys pull up and start unloading their equipment and start down to the stream (on the claim) and we would stop them and ask them what they are doing. "im going todo some highbanking" they replied. im gpaa and im going to work this creek. well they were about 1/4-1/2 miles away from the gpaa claim and he didnt know any better to check or was just to darn lazy to care. but the claim owner told him he could work the creek for the day. BUT only if he was present. to bad some people cant get their head out of..............................well you know what i mean!

  7. #7
    us
    Oct 2009
    4,544
    1906 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    The comments on the news article actually has more info than the article! It's sad to see how many people don't see mineral tresspass or claim jumping as a crime. But then again that is cail where all the hippies think everything belongs to them.

  8. #8
    us
    Mar 2005
    Myrtle Creek, Oregon
    Whites DFX - W/ DX-1 ,, GMT gold getter
    191
    3 times

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Them 2 are not smart enough to be stupid !!!! Some Kalf. judge will feel sorry for the idiots and let them walk
    Glen

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,435
    1254 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    In the comments that Jennifer said .. " All they were doing was playing with there metal detectors"......I guess people just do not under stand what they were doing..... And they had gold they found on them......... I don't think most people know about claim jumping........... But i think the two they caught knew....... And it look's like the people in California think it is ok for those two to do what they did by the comment's.....
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  10. #10
    us
    Apr 2011
    Redding, CA
    MXT Pro
    480
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keppy
    In the comments that Jennifer said .. " All they were doing was playing with there metal detectors"......I guess people just do not under stand what they were doing..... And they had gold they found on them......... I don't think most people know about claim jumping........... But i think the two they caught knew....... And it look's like the people in California think it is ok for those two to do what they did by the comment's.....
    WTG! Keppy judge a state by a dozen comments from the duos 20 something groupies....

  11. #11

    May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    3,097
    701 times

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    they violated mineral treaspassing laws (federal law) and the green california judge allowed them to walk. why werent they cited for the federal violation? watch for them because theyll be back!

  12. #12
    us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    3,933
    2244 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Ignorance of the law is absolutely no excuse--at least when the insane bureauratz are dealing with miners BUT other user groups treated VERY differently-F'M' shoot the and feed'm to the critters-John

  13. #13
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,435
    1254 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted One
    Quote Originally Posted by Keppy
    In the comments that Jennifer said .. " All they were doing was playing with there metal detectors"......I guess people just do not under stand what they were doing..... And they had gold they found on them......... I don't think most people know about claim jumping........... But i think the two they caught knew....... And it look's like the people in California think it is ok for those two to do what they did by the comment's.....
    WTG! Keppy judge a state by a dozen comments from the duos 20 something groupies....
    All i know Twisted One is most of the comments saying they did no wrong came from Cal. people.......... But by the look's of it they will get out of it....... They should get some jail time even if only 30 days............ Then they would think twice the next time......
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  14. #14
    th
    Nov 2010
    Thailand/Europe/California
    Excalibur 2 1000
    1,031
    131 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Sorry, but all us Californians are not the same, and it looks like those that were backing him, are his friends or from the same area. Probably many of them have the same "hobby". Now if they were from the city, I could understand that maybe they didnt really know what a claim looked like, but these were locals, and knew what they were doing, but just didnt realize that other people, (police) also sometimes know what they are doing, and know when cars are parked near certain areas, they might be up to something.

    I must be lucky, to be born in the most popular state in the Union. Everyone knows everything about everyone in Cali, but we dont know s... about you people in the rest of the country. Yes, Cali is a hippy state, and even some towns still have the old hippies, but now they have long gray hair, and maybe need help to walk. But there are more than 30 million people in Cali, so its being a bit simple to read a few post, and say the rest of the millions are the same.

  15. #15
    us
    Apr 2011
    Redding, CA
    MXT Pro
    480
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Claim Jumper Get Jumped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keppy
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted One
    Quote Originally Posted by Keppy
    In the comments that Jennifer said .. " All they were doing was playing with there metal detectors"......I guess people just do not under stand what they were doing..... And they had gold they found on them......... I don't think most people know about claim jumping........... But i think the two they caught knew....... And it look's like the people in California think it is ok for those two to do what they did by the comment's.....
    WTG! Keppy judge a state by a dozen comments from the duos 20 something groupies....
    All i know Twisted One is most of the comments saying they did no wrong came from Cal. people.......... But by the look's of it they will get out of it....... They should get some jail time even if only 30 days............ Then they would think twice the next time......
    Well Keppy, they would be comments from California residents, because they were commenting on the forums of a paper published in Auburn, which is a California area...so it would not be surprising to anyone that an article in a California paper, written by a Californian, about a couple of California guys, robbing a claim in California, would have comments from Californian people...

    If this was published in any other state I am pretty sure you would get the same comments from the young guys crowd of followers. The point is, you are making a absurd judgement about a whole lot of people based on the comments of a few young people that probably don't even know what a claim is, or that gold actually comes from the ground.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

california mining claim jumpers laws
,
claim jumper law
,

claim jumper laws

,

claim jumper mining

,
clame jumpers gold mines
,

gold claim jumper

,

gold claim jumpers

,

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

,

idaho claim jumping laws

,

mining claim signs

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3