Kuger Pay Dirt $$$

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A while back I posted to a thread about pay dirt "why you shouldn’t buy it". Now I’m new to prospecting and live in Indiana, which is not your best place to findgold. This pay dirt discussion peaked my interest so I did what any prospectorwould do. I started doing some homework on pay dirt sellers. Kinda likestudying the creek. You just go digging anywhere and well you probably won’tfind much. I did some homework and found a seller right hear on T-Net that hasa pretty good reputation. When talking with Kuger he was right up front andsaid it’s no different than you going out and digging your own dirt sometimesit’s good, sometimes it’s not, I’m just doing the digging for ya. He did saythere’s no guarantee but he’s has good customer satisfaction. That for me wasas good as finding that spot on the creek that just looks right but you neverknow until you start digging. So dig or buy I did….. 2# of Kuger’s CaliforniaPay Dirt. And what a ya know there’s Gold in them hills. The Pic’s should tellit all. Enjoy and remember prospect your pay dirt dealers just like you’dprospect the creek, find the best spot and dig in. You just never know.

Who says Pay Dirt doesn't Pay..Thanks Kuger "We hit the streak on this one" From one Happy Hoosier Prospector...

First Pan.......................... Second ..............................So on.....
100_0790.JPG
100_0791.JPG 100_0792.JPG

And On.....
100_0793.JPG 100_0794.JPG

Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for the updates,havent been hearing results.I like to see if my average formula is holding.Glad yall are enjoying it.The main streak is petering out as I figured,but seem to have another on bedrock,its just scattered a bit more

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Hey Mr. Monitor, You need to take a look at posts #39 and #40. Something is off the grid with these two.:icon_scratch:

Thanks Moderator, The original #39 and #40 posts have been remove. They were made in South America and seem to represent some type of commercial interest, of which were not related to prospecting.

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry didn't you post a video of a rock crusher you made? Don't sell yourself short
Yes, I did, Oak. Very nice of you to pat me on the back! Tnx. Still, nothing like Hurthawk or Astrbouncer... but I'm working on it. I posted a test
on the Daily snapshots to see if Adobe Premier Elements 10 would upload in Youtube format. It did. LOOKOUT Scorcese!! TTC

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't try to keep up with HurtHawk Terry. He finds gold everywhere. I hear his next video is of him finding a quarter ounce on the post office floor. ;-D (kidding HH but it wouldn't surprise me)

Nice shine GC. Who wouldn't be happy with that?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't try to keep up with HurtHawk Terry. He finds gold everywhere. I hear his next video is of him finding a quarter ounce on the post office floor. ;-D (kidding HH but it wouldn't surprise me)

Nice shine GC. Who wouldn't be happy with that?
Hey Dad (sorry). I could never even DREAM of finding the color that Hurthawk does! My main objective is to do some video producing like he does. I can, and have, put raw footage onto Youtube but would like to add text and backround music as he does. I'll get there. Tnx. TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,Rick lives close by and is a nice a guy as you could meet!I am sure he would be more than willing to show ya whatever you needed to know.He is hardcore that is what produces his results!!
Now Terry....results of your dirt.....c'mon!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,Rick lives close by and is a nice a guy as you could meet!I am sure he would be more than willing to show ya whatever you needed to know.He is hardcore that is what produces his results!!
Now Terry....results of your dirt.....c'mon!!
I was going to pan it and tape it today. I've been practicing on a few other TEST videos. I am comfortable enough now to give that dirt the attention it deserves! I will do it tomorrow, just want to round up the Highbanker, Gold Miner, pans, etc, to turn the video into a proper learning tool for the new guys. Tomorrow for sure. I truly have not even LOOKED at the contents. It will be boom or bust........ for YOU! Ha ha! Just jerkin' your chain, my friend. TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft:............you are right though....its a gamble on both ends!I shouldnt advertise this but......one result came back with over three times what they paid for...........dont expect that,but as shown it can happen!

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Terry, When's the movie gonna start?:dontknow: We are planning on having the popcorn and soda ready.:occasion14:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here it is!!MUCH more than I expected, Cody. I bought some paydirt in Jamestown, CA.Nice people there! Brent had paydirt
that was SANITZED. No black sand or flakes. Just 4 (good sized pickers) in brown sand. Ok, but not the real deal, as yours is (was). I did not like my video cuts, so here is raw footage of the results. We will do this again! (In a 10" Garrett Gravity Trap pan)

TTC

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, any wise guys laughing about Kuger and I doing it again in a 10" pan?? HUH??? (that didn't come out right) TTC

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice results, maybe you better contact Hurthawk for a lead on a helmet cam to further your video career

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Terry, Now I am pretty dang sure Kuger don't swing in that direction. So don't you go and be a bad influrance on that boy.:laughing7:
Nice looking shine in the bottom of our pan.:thumbsup:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice results, maybe you better contact Hurthawk for a lead on a helmet cam to further your video career
Oak, Thank Cody for the results! Not a bad pan. In all the gold I've found "in the field", this was by FAR the cheapest! I'm one of those "gotta have that" kinda buyer. I'm looking at a GOPRO helmet cam. GC, Niether am I. And I ain't afraid to tell them to head to "the Bay". I'm kinda tickled over this video! Tnx. TTC

Last edited:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Bought some small pickers for some poker chips to practice with my GMT, and it was also the least expensive gold in my collection

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I weighed the gold from Cody's paydirt. Not counting a tiny flake that is still in the tub, I have EDITE: 1.22 grams ( +/- .1 res) in the vial. Great! TTC

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
UPDATE: I have been "messing" with the sand still in the pan and have added the fines and flour for a final total of 1.46 grams of gold in Kuger's paydirt. ( I posted 4.22 above... I mistake) I love this stuff! TTC

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bought some small pickers for some poker chips to practice with my GMT, and it was also the least expensive gold in my collection
Suggestion, Oak. Instead of a poker chip, I use (I have) one of those paper laminators. I have a small picker at the end of a foot-long transparent lamination. After burying the strip, using a ruler to make it exact, I pull the strip out of the dirt. Easier than re-digging.... and possibly knocking the picker off the chip. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread