Anyone Have This Highbanker In Use?

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone have this highbanker in use? What are your thoughts of this highbanker? $300.00 delivered... I found it on eBay but I also found their website, http://www.royalmfgind.com

royal1x.png

royal2s.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I several couple of different units (that I sell) that are similar, beside the Gold Buddy. That you may want to look at.

One from Midas Welcome to Midas Gold Recovery System

100_1265.jpg 100_1266.jpg

[SIZE=+1]
~ 8"x24" top and bottom units.
~ 800 GPH 12 volt pumps
~ Fastest clean up. Just clean the top mat and you're ready to go again.
Takes only a few seconds.
~ Fits into 30 gallon tub.
~ Deep carpet - 1/2" aluminum expanded metal & 5 galvanized riffles in the bottom.

Then I have a High Banker from them that they don't even have on the market yet! (It's good to have connections. LOL Unit #5.) They don't even have it up on their site yet. They told me that they were going to announce it at the Las Vegas GPAA Show. (I don't know if they did.)

DSCF0146.jpg DSCF0144.jpg DSCF0142.jpg DSCF0141.jpg DSCF0140.jpg

It comes with a 2000 GPH electric pump and I addded a 2 cycle 2000 GPH gas pump! I've been trying to find a good home for it. The first 2 pics is of their Miracle Matting that they put in it.

[/SIZE]

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Gold Buddy and use a 1200 gph pump in my garage. I get buckets of material from my claims to run over the winter and then take the waste back to the claim it came from. The Gold Buddy works great and catches flour to chunky gold. Well built little unit.

Good Luck!

BH Prospector

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions