Are we sure the world didnt END ?

oldbrundogg

Sep 22, 2012
Oroville
Detector(s) used
99.00 something or other from big 5
Are we sure the world didn't END ?

Wow I've only been on these forums for a short time, since September . When I first started reading all the posts I was like hmm maybe almost too sticky sweet , but I kept reading with an occasional post myself, and as I've come to learn I might have been rude by not learning the proper protocol first. As I I've continued to read and learn I became attached to many on this site. I felt like I shared some core beliefs with most, love and attend your family and friends respect others and their view points. Move on if the topic is too opposing to yours or does not pertain. I even Love Hoser with his cryptic form of communication can't deny it's productive and based on years of in the trenches experience. Since the weather has changed so have much of the topics perhaps its not such a good thing for prospectors to be inside for a prolonged period? To conclude, I will continue to lurk and hopefully learn . I hope everyone is able to enjoy the holidays . Good luck and good prospecting please always try to be good to each other we are all we have.

With respect, Tom

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry "it's Not the End of the world day" Tom :laughing7:

Jeff

abbynormal

Sep 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy Failed Mayan Apocalypse Day, Tom!
:dontknow: Unfortunately, the aliens didn't arrive yet. Things would have been much more interesting if they had!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great post Abby, got a good laugh out of that. :)

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think that the 2012 presidential election results are going to come closer than what the Mayan's predicted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread