Scuba diving for precious metals?

thebigjg

Jan 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anywhere worth while to go scuba diving for precious metals. Bonus would be if it was just a decent place to scuba dive in general.

I'm not looking to strike it rich or anything but if there was an interesting place to go scuba diving with a bonus of finding say a tiny nugget I just thought it would make the whole experience more fun.

Anyone know of any places? preferable in these areas North-America, Europe, Australia ? As apposed to Asia, Africa, Etc.

Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Also big holes in rivers in the mother lode country in CA.

Mine it and recycle it!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oops... LOL sorry dude ;-)

Mine it and recycle it!

oldbrundogg

Sep 22, 2012
Oroville
Detector(s) used
99.00 something or other from big 5
Thanks man got enough troubles with govt. regs. Don't need folks from all over the world hearing about possible gold in the foothills of the sierras. And even if there was the old timers or the Chinese got it all . Oh yeah and if they didn't the state is going to lock it it up in parks for all to know its under their feet but they can't have it . For the good of our children of course. Sorry don't know how to use emoticons but I'm sure full of sarcasm .

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oldbrundogg, I think a lot of folks from all over have seen Tom and Kia Massie diving in the Mother Lode...or even heard about the 800 oz George Massie found by diving in the rivers...of course he 'got it all'.

Mine it and recycle it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread