Blackcatmining

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: 50/50 like Mining.books.com--1 good experience and some not so. Moved around a LOT. In todays world brick and mortar folks you can shake hands with mo' better for me anyhow as relationships matter and local yokel support MOST important-John

Weez

Dec 11, 2012
Hey blackbeard,

I just ordered some stuff from blackcatmining and was really happy with their service. I placed the order Tues afternoon and they had my package to me by Friday morning. I live in BC and unfortunately there aren't many local shops that sell prospecting equipment, so I would definitely order supplies from them again. Hope that helps!

roadapple

Nov 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Blackbeard, I ordered products from them before and they were great to deal with and have great products !

kmil10

Dec 30, 2012
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at buying gold pans off this website and was wondering if its a good place to buy from.

They seem reputable and they list a nice array of products. Recent pricing seem on par with other on line resources IMO:thumbsup:

benny

Sep 15, 2012
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before moving to Medford, Eathans store was about ten blocks from my home. When I investigated his business, I found that he would normally ship an order as soon as it was placed. Eathan is approachable and if you send him an email, he will reply. I'd say that his is a very ethical business.

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before moving to Medford, Eathans store was about ten blocks from my home. When I investigated his business, I found that he would normally ship an order as soon as it was placed. Eathan is approachable and if you send him an email, he will reply. I'd say that his is a very ethical business.

Got to agree with benny........100% :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread