Highly Experienced Hookah Rig Diver Seeks Alaska Dredge Work

Diver Travis

Feb 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I am a very experienced diver looking for work on a gold dredge in Alaska. I have been working for close to 5 years as a golfball diver in California where the water is very cold for most of the year. Prior to golfball diving, I was a finance manager for a large automobile dealership where I was responsible for tens of thousands of dollars in cash on a daily basis. I am trustworthy. I am not a drunk or drug addict. I am the hardest working person I know and can provide unlimited references to back up my claim. I've spent countless hours on a hookah and really want to do something more exciting than collecting golfballs. I enjoy working long hard days and grueling challenges. I take orders well as I am prior U.S. Air Force and I understand the chain of command.
I captained my team to a first place win at the Pacific Coast Championships in 2011 for freedive spearfishing which took place during a stormy day with 1 foot of visability. I have swam with large sharks many times. I am not worried about sea critters. I'm a fit 41 year old man who can outrun most 20 year olds.
I founded the Monterey Bay Tritons dive club, which is now one of the biggest in the world. Monterey Bay Tritons

HIRE ME!:hello2:

Travis Jones
559-355-6271

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread