BLM Advisory Council for Central California

spillercanyon

Jan 4, 2012
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BLM is looking for people to be on their Advisory Council for their Central California Resource Council. I know there are a number of people here that have the expertise needed and it would sure be good to have someone with the mentality shown on this board on their Council. Just wanted to bring this to everyones attention in hopes we can get some representation on this Council. Here is the link to the information I have seen, you have until March 1 to nominate yourself or someone you think would be good to have on the Council. What if all the positions were filled with people that favored responsible use of our lands? Not sure exactly how they pick through the nominations but might be worth while trying.

Land Management Expertise Wanted - myMotherLode.com

Upvote 0

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I nominate hoserjohn! He'll give em what for! And 63backpacker. His knowledge of the area is extensive! What do you say boys?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
read the qualifier..Seems like these positions are to be filled by people who are already in position to fill positions...the chance of a real rancher or small scale miner filling them is slim it sucks....we wouldn't need advisory councils if our votes actually counted...

S

stefen

Unless I'm wrong, the issue date was January 2012 for a March 2012 application...

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pville - just forwarded info to Mike Miller,pres., 16 to 1 mine in Allegany. Have no idea what he's doing, but he's got the qual. edu. etc. and he knows what the
wackos want to do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread