Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heya Everyone;

I have not been on much in the last couple of weeks, we have been super Busy.

A few things in Sacramento did not work out how they were suppose to and we decided to cut our losses and come back home to Redding.

Pretty much in a nutshell, we went down there to help my physically/mentally disabled mother after she called me sobbing on the phone that she was going to lose everything. We paid her back taxes to save her house, did many a backed chore around the house and got told to get lost after we forked out darn near $3000 (well over that after expenses), moved our entire house down there and started my oldest daughter in school down there.

There is a lot more to this insane mess but I really dont want to get into it, I am just happy to be back in Redding.

For everyone who wanted to meet up on the American this Summer, I will still come down to give it a shot. :)

Take care.

-Eric-

Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear that it did not work out. But perhaps it is for a reason and you are where you should be, not where other folks think you should be. Good health and good hunting..

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Family drama is the worst. I'm helping my father out right now and it's really dragging me down, but what can you do? Now you'll have more time to chase after the shiny stuff.

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry bout your family :-( I know how that is! Still looking forward to a sniping lesson or two this summer, I know a lot of exposed bedrock in the canyons around here. In the process of getting a wet suit. When your thinking of heading this way, pm me. I think your well on your way to master sniper.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neo ,an old Irish proverb:" you can't choose your family so pick your friends well. " Roll with the punches Bud

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Life's lessons.... we all have them.... we all move on. Terry

OP
OP
NeoTokyo

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the kinds words everyone, its been hell but I keep looking for the good of it all.

Its too soon to tell right now what good may have come from this, I sold all of my gold to cover her taxes and our cost to move up to Redding including a LOT of my Mustang Racing parts that were still new in box. The one that stung me the most was selling a set of (Still new in box) 14" Roush/Alcon 2 peice Big Brakes that were $3800 dollars, I took $1000 and a 2004 Cobra Supercharger for them because we needed to sell them right away, that really sucked. :(

419, I look forward to coming down this summer to snipe some of that bedrock with you. I will give ya a PM a couple weeks in advance.
I found some flakes in a small boil hole at Yankee Jims so I really want to see whats on the bedrock in the river. :D

Rodoconnor, I like that proverb, fits me well. :)

I am really happy to be back in Redding though, at least I know where to snipe up here for good pickers and nuggets. :D

Joel1316

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the problems Neo, you'll find more gold to replace the gold you had to sell and find more gold to buy your Mustang parts back.

Welcome back, missed your sniping adventures on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread