Yukon Gold Trailer

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where is this show running? What channel?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone know when it will start running? I don't see it on History Channel for the next two weeks...

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
don't know, but it said that it was picked up for a 10 part series, now all i need is links to the show. dan ?

bill/cr

OP
OP
S

sabretooth

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2006
don't know, but it said that it was picked up for a 10 part series, now all i need is links to the show. dan ?

bill/cr

The show is airing march 13 on history channel in Canada and in the US nat geo will show it date unknown at this time. Dan

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I'll catch the last 1/2 of this (9/5) so check NatGeo on Thursday nights (directv).

They were pouring dirt heavy with big rocks material over a short classifier and losing a crapload of dirt. It's hard to watch.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was another thread on YG. All the episodes for seasons 1,2 &3 are on Youtube. Really enjoying season 3 now. Thanks for posting that info on the other thread!!!!! I did see that the local (CA) Nat Geo is starting to air season 2

ratled

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been watching on DISH for a couple a years. Sure beats that other bs with Toad and ocean Emily and associated psychos-John

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it too, but it is summer, time to BE the show

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread