went out for a bit of prospecting today

phishisgroovin

May 24, 2012
Kent, Wa.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice day, weather was great (no rain or snow).

Spent awhile metal detecting and got bored not hearing anything so i got my gear out and started digging, Ran 5 buckets of materials through my A51A Keen.

Only 1/2 buckets because my spine has been really hurting alot lately.

One nice little chunk, did some mossing too to relax, found some bits here and there, kind of cool finding gold way up high on a bank lol!

IMAG0857.jpg

IMAG0855.jpg

IMAG0852.jpg

IMAG0856.jpg

Upvote 0

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That'd pretty good for two and a half buckets of material.

OP
OP
phishisgroovin

phishisgroovin

May 24, 2012
Kent, Wa.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yeah considering this is one of the most popular areas in washington state open to anyone and the easiest access ever.

I cant wait until the snow melts at blewett pass, i want more and bigger yellow stuff lol!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lookin' good. If you're adept at catching that stuff--no nugget is going to get past you.

All the best,

Lanny

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry I couldn't make it, had to do some plumbing on the M/H. Had to put a vent on the 250 gal. holding tank. Then take your Aunt Kathy to buy some food stuff for a few weeks. Getting warmer and I got some leads on some more places.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread