Gold Prospector Magazine Equipment Review

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just joined GPAA (Last Night), most likely I will not receive the March / April addition of the Gold Prospector Magazine. If someone could be so kind to scan the article of the review of the Royal Dry Washer and email me the review I would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Keith

[email protected]

MarApr2013MagCoverOpt.jpg

Upvote 0

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bud,
I just got the March /April issue myself last week so if you just joined you will get it. They always send the most current mag that is on the newsstands.

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Bud,
I just got the March /April issue myself last week so if you just joined you will get it. They always send the most current mag that is on the newsstands.

BHP,

I hope but remember it may take some time to process new members. Depending on how many new members have been received and how many people are available to process new members.

Gold Cube

Feb 20, 2011
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I have an extra copy, if you don't get this issue let me know and i will send you the whole magazine. Snail Mail, It is better when you are in the 5 foot office in private. :lock:
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions