New to the forum looking to buy a miller table

z520ranger

Mar 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking to buy a miller table for my fine gold cons I have. If anyone can point me in the right direction as to where I can buy one or if anyone here make them for sale that would be awesome.

Or if anyone has some input on something else that works really well for cons. I am also very green on prospecting.

thanks

[email protected]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
I saw a guy at Point Bar, Colorado (fine gold there too), using a variable speed Wet Vac and a clear plastic hose to seperate his concentrate. The hose (about the width of my finger), was configured in about four 18" loops sitting on their sides. One end was duct taped to the Wet-Vac. When the vaccuum was properly adjusted, the black sand and lighter material passed over the top of the loops, and the gold particles slid back and settled on the bottom of each loop. He was able to process 10 gallons of concentrate in minutes. Just out of curiosity, i asked if i could pan the bottom of the Wet-Vac. Didn't find one particle, and believe me i know how to drum the side of a pan with my fingers and walk that fine stuff right out of black sand. Pretty ingenious, i thought. Don't know why he preferred to use a Wet-Vac instead of a standard vacuum. Seems like that would be cheaper. But maybe the Wet-Vac is easier to clean out. I didn't think to ask.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions