Lost mines

ranger11

Mar 3, 2013
Fresno,Ca.
Detector(s) used
Gold Mountain, White, Bounty Hunter,(Prospector) and others,including the first one from Radio Shack around 1958
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post as it is my first one, however, I would like to know if anyone out there knows about the Lost Cement mine , located in Blue Canyon, Fresno/Madera county. I have done some research on it for a number of years (off and on ) as I could. There are five or six more that I would like to find out about also, but not today, well........ maybe.

Upvote 0

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know that one, but last April I located the "Lost Texas Jack" silver mine as noted on Page 48 of the "Gold Diggers Atlas" (4th edition 1975). Took me two months of research, hiking, etc., but finally located it. Will be back there this spring detecting along the fault line, looking for more silver.
Jim

OP
OP
ranger11

ranger11

Mar 3, 2013
Fresno,Ca.
Detector(s) used
Gold Mountain, White, Bounty Hunter,(Prospector) and others,including the first one from Radio Shack around 1958
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the link

OP
OP
ranger11

ranger11

Mar 3, 2013
Fresno,Ca.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the link, but I think that I need to do some more researching, that wasn't the area . But that was a great lead for another project I had in mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread