Upvote 0
Jan 31, 2013
Yuma, Az
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good day,
You can get decent paydirt off Ebay, you NEED to check sellers feedback though. There a some reputable sellers, but not all of them.

AlwaysBusyJ

Feb 9, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before you leave the seller negative feedback, if you haven't yet, try contacting them directly and explain the problem your having. More often than not the seller will do their best to make you happy. Negative feedback looks bad, especially one selling paydirt, so they will do what they can to avoid that. It may be that the shipping company lost it, I've had tons of problems with one particular delivery service that like to lose things or gives the package to my neighbors or just leave it on my doorstep, and then of course it disappears. So it's not always the sellers fault. But if it is the sellers fault, then you can find plenty of other dealers that give you a fair deal. Just remember, the vast majority of the time you will not make money from paydirt. If your lucky you will break even. So don't get upset if you pay $100 for dirt and only recover $70 worth of gold, unless the seller specifically promises the amount of gold contained in the dirt.

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you must buy paydirt there are some reputable dealers. Kuger from this forum sells when he has some and I hear everyone is happy. You need to get ahold of him for prices. Felix pay dirt. expensive and you won't make money on it but you will get nice color. Tom & Perrys paydirt from GPAA. Again you won't make money, color is so so but price is resonable. I wouldn't trust ebay very much. Welcome to the forum you will learn alot here.

Good Luck!

B H Prospector

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck. Gold is where you find it. Welcome to T-Net.

OP
OP
youngdizzy

youngdizzy

Feb 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought it on march the 3rd an i have tried contacting the seller multiple time with no response he had a 100% postive feed back so i thut it was a good deal lol thanks for the responses

Timmy Tom

Aug 14, 2012
You need to get a hold of Ebay and let them know. I don't know if they will help you but it won't hurt. I send all of my packages with tracking/confirmation. I believe I got taken once but not anymore.

TT

OP
OP
youngdizzy

youngdizzy

Feb 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have informed ebay an paypal thing is my post office sent it back he received it an still wont respond so im still sol rite now lol thanks for all the help. I have highly mineralized ground just dont knw if im doin it right thats why i bought the paydirt

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
youngdizzy said:
I have informed ebay an paypal thing is my post office sent it back he received it an still wont respond so im still sol rite now lol thanks for all the help. I have highly mineralized ground just dont knw if im doin it right thats why i bought the paydirt

Young dizzy. You can file a form against the eBay seller and they will step in and help resolve the issue. They give you a set amount of time and they contact the seller as well. I would act fast to get it resolved. I don't like eBay very much. I'm a newbie as well to this but nobody finds it right away you have to put time and effort into it to get rewarded. Good luck!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
youngdizzy

youngdizzy

Feb 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ill have to get me a copy.was wondering if your are getting lots of black sand at the end of the day is there a good chance of gold i can sluice a whole 5 gal bucket classified to 20 mesh an get close to a half bucket if cons mostly black sand.thanks for the responses

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread