Can anyone explain?

Jan 31, 2013
Yuma, Az
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Friday night, no plans maybe? Me personally I run my shop on a night shift (1800-0600) so I'm here all night 7 days a week! Who needs days off!

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fullpan said:
Just noticed, instead of usual 100 or so viewers, there are almost a thousand viewers right now. What'z up?

Gold rush is over !!!! What els r us gold junkies gona watch?

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too long ago, Americans wouldn't be caught dead at home on a Friday night - what happened to us?

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What ya mean I can be almost anywhere and be online at the same time!!! Heck my uncle can watch his house on cam while he is camping....Put away that swiss army knife and get plugged in.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$4+ a gallon gas tax's out the whazzooo,and medical deductable bills,who can afford to go out?Used to be able to take the wife and kids out to dinner and a movie at least once a month......cant seem to ever afford it now.Funny thing is I was making less back then?Whats it going to be in 5 years?They just keep taking,and my salary doesnt budge

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$4+ a gallon gas tax's out the whazzooo,and medical deductable bills,who can afford to go out?Used to be able to take the wife and kids out to dinner and a movie at least once a month......cant seem to ever afford it now.Funny thing is I was making less back then?Whats it going to be in 5 years?They just keep taking,and my salary doesnt budge

Just an FYI - I read somewhere that the funding to build new hiking trails (federal Recreational Trails Program) comes out of taxes on fuel estimated from OHV users.

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jimmy,

Welcome to Treasure Net!
Sorry to hear about the Wife.

GG~

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not too long ago, Americans wouldn't be caught dead at home on a Friday night - what happened to us?

Not too long ago, I was still young and full of vinegar, lol.

Happy Hunting!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mercury1 said:
What good guy said.

Third.

Where you gonna go? What are ya gonna do? All the good places are closed. Couldn't use the prefered method even if I could afford the gas. Why bother. Might as well hang out here.

davidb

Jan 7, 2013

I can remember when you could take a car load of people every weekend to the drive in for $10 bucks lol now ya can't even find a drive in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread