Hard core sluice friend ditches sluice for dredge...

OP
OP
Y

ywevis

Feb 24, 2013
Albemarle, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Been trying to get him to dredge the last couple of times.. But he wanted to stick with the sluice and the shovel. I think I might have converted him.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's much harder to shovel after being on the business end of a dredge hose and seeing the difference in results at the end of the day.

GG~

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking gold u all got. I recognize the dredge u are using it is a gold grabber built buy my good friend Allen Trees out of riggings Idaho. I also have one of his dredges I have the 5inch dredge. they definitely work good.

OP
OP
Y

ywevis

Feb 24, 2013
Albemarle, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good looking gold u all got. I recognize the dredge u are using it is a gold grabber built buy my good friend Allen Trees out of riggings Idaho. I also have one of his dredges I have the 5inch dredge. they definitely work good.

Yep, I been running it next to a Keene, for the past few weeks, I think I am about to convert him to a gold grabber.

Let's the the pro's

It's lighter..

Less concentrate..

Catch more gold..

It's great and does a very nice job.

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeap I have to agree my first dredge was a Keene i got rid of it and got the gold grabber and haven't looked back sense it is a hell of a machine with plenty of power and suction. if u don't mind me asking do u live in Idaho?. i use to live in Grangeville Idaho im am hopeing to be moved back up there in a few months i love it up there.

OP
OP
Y

ywevis

Feb 24, 2013
Albemarle, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeap I have to agree my first dredge was a Keene i got rid of it and got the gold grabber and haven't looked back sense it is a hell of a machine with plenty of power and suction. if u don't mind me asking do u live in Idaho?. i use to live in Grangeville Idaho im am hopeing to be moved back up there in a few months i love it up there.

I live in North Carolina.. I ordered the gold grabber because of it's ability to catch the fine gold, we have alot of that up here. The keene users seem to be hard core with their dredges, and when they get spanked over and over again with the gold grabber, they think their keene isn't doing right..

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And on the 7th day he created dredges....and it was good so he could relax from all that shoveling and pick work. NOW you are missing a blaster nozzle to increase your productivity X 2, Simple 5/8" non kink hose,elchapo water volume control ,with a lawn sweeper nozzle(think mini firemens nozzle) and you blast through impacted gravels,clean then crack and crevices completely in seconds and simply melt that gold grabbing clay so globs and balls of gold robbing clay don't roll through your sluicebox-party on-get a mask as soon as you can so you can see and you again DOUBLE your ease of work and get some gloves whilst your at it or you'll bleed like a stuck pig and be fingerprintless in no time-John-PS=last post was the best laugh I've had in 10 years,spanked :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread