Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Goodyguy

Thread: Hard core sluice friend ditches sluice for dredge...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2013
    Albemarle, NC
    188 times
    Prospecting

Hard core sluice friend ditches sluice for dredge...

Finally got Mike off the sluice and shovel duty.. Short video, but ya can see him working the nozzle and getting the gold at the end. Nice gold for 30 mins of work :P
    http://dredgersparadise.proboards.com/

New site dedicated to dredging in the Americas!

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
    5229 times
    Prospecting
    A little long-arming--that video sure brings back some memories.

It's great you got some gold too.

All the best,

Lanny

Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . .
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy nugget gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

us
    Feb 2013
    Albemarle, NC
    188 times
    Prospecting
    Been trying to get him to dredge the last couple of times.. But he wanted to stick with the sluice and the shovel. I think I might have converted him.

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Indiana
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    4115 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    It's much harder to shovel after being on the business end of a dredge hose and seeing the difference in results at the end of the day.

GG~
    Fullpan likes this.

us
    Mar 2011
    lousisiana
    whites
    16 times
    Good looking gold u all got. I recognize the dredge u are using it is a gold grabber built buy my good friend Allen Trees out of riggings Idaho. I also have one of his dredges I have the 5inch dredge. they definitely work good.

us
    Feb 2013
    Albemarle, NC
    188 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER31 View Post
    Good looking gold u all got. I recognize the dredge u are using it is a gold grabber built buy my good friend Allen Trees out of riggings Idaho. I also have one of his dredges I have the 5inch dredge. they definitely work good.
    Yep, I been running it next to a Keene, for the past few weeks, I think I am about to convert him to a gold grabber.

Let's the the pro's

It's lighter..

Less concentrate..

Catch more gold..

It's great and does a very nice job.

us
    Mar 2011
    lousisiana
    whites
    16 times
    Yeap I have to agree my first dredge was a Keene i got rid of it and got the gold grabber and haven't looked back sense it is a hell of a machine with plenty of power and suction. if u don't mind me asking do u live in Idaho?. i use to live in Grangeville Idaho im am hopeing to be moved back up there in a few months i love it up there.

us
    Feb 2013
    Albemarle, NC
    188 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER31 View Post
    Yeap I have to agree my first dredge was a Keene i got rid of it and got the gold grabber and haven't looked back sense it is a hell of a machine with plenty of power and suction. if u don't mind me asking do u live in Idaho?. i use to live in Grangeville Idaho im am hopeing to be moved back up there in a few months i love it up there.
    I live in North Carolina.. I ordered the gold grabber because of it's ability to catch the fine gold, we have alot of that up here. The keene users seem to be hard core with their dredges, and when they get spanked over and over again with the gold grabber, they think their keene isn't doing right..

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    6644 times
    And on the 7th day he created dredges....and it was good so he could relax from all that shoveling and pick work. NOW you are missing a blaster nozzle to increase your productivity X 2, Simple 5/8" non kink hose,elchapo water volume control ,with a lawn sweeper nozzle(think mini firemens nozzle) and you blast through impacted gravels,clean then crack and crevices completely in seconds and simply melt that gold grabbing clay so globs and balls of gold robbing clay don't roll through your sluicebox-party on-get a mask as soon as you can so you can see and you again DOUBLE your ease of work and get some gloves whilst your at it or you'll bleed like a stuck pig and be fingerprintless in no time-John-PS=last post was the best laugh I've had in 10 years,spanked

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links