Looking for prospecting group south of indy

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
white, bounty hunter, white tresure ray,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like panning and dredging in coker creek tennessee. I also get to go to brown county ind, actually i hope to go to ind, as soon as the weather warms up. I found a little gold in my pan so now i want to go back. I live around e-town in K Y . so it's about a hundred and seventy mile's up there. Maybe i'll see you on the creek bank.--------- joe:hello:

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking for prospecting group south of Indianapolis. I've been a lot just looking for some friends and new places to try. I have a area that's been pretty good to me.

The Southern Indiana chapter of GPAA meets the second Saturday each month March through October beside the Gatesville store at 1:00 PM. Would be glad to have you. Untitled

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have to hook up my old computer probably this weekend to pull some things off of it. I used to have a published paper by the IU Dept of Geology on the gold deposits of the Whitewater River from Richmond, IN to the Ohio border. (I never found any gold in the Whitewater! :censored:) I'll see if it's on there and either post the link of send you a copy.

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
white, bounty hunter, white tresure ray,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lote of good people on this web sight, much better than face book!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread