goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup... It's that fever! Hitting the streams when there's still ice is a sure sign you've got it BAD!!!! I will trade you some warm weather for some water though! Except for during the monsoon season it's usually popcorn dry here so no sluicing. :( A little water would make my life sooo much easier!

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup... It's that fever! Hitting the streams when there's still ice is a sure sign you've got it BAD!!!! I will trade you some warm weather for some water though! Except for during the monsoon season it's usually popcorn dry here so no sluicing. :( A little water would make my life sooo much easier!

Drywasher time?

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Drywasher time?

You got that right! Been doing some research into different designs Vs. efficiency so I can gt the most bang for the buck. I'm about tired of hauling dirt back to the house to pan it down and would much rather haul cons instead.

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's the point that I reached. Luckily I hit that point at tax refund time. Love mine. What a dirt eating machine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread