charter services?

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chris it was my understanding john D provided services though I cant say I have heard him praised what is his goining rates? ect ect ect?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At Arizona Gold Adventures, we charge about $400.00 per day per couple, provide all equipment, a personal guide and instructor, and you keep all the gold you find.

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At Arizona Gold Adventures, we charge about $400.00 per day per couple, provide all equipment, a personal guide and instructor, and you keep all the gold you find.

In the Auburn CA area (and apparently in OR and NV), there is an outfit Outlaw Mining that does tours. I've talked to Clayton the owner and he seems like he knows his stuff. He seems to have some pretty good locations to go to.

OP
OP
419GottaMinute

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mm: he does, charges between $50 & $100 per person per day, provides food and equipment, you keep the gold. His health has been rather poor as of late, he wants me to take people to his claims, but I am hesitant. Not sure about isuramce waivers, and stuff of that nature. Plus, I am still a stay at home dad...
Thanks for all the imput guys!☆★☆★

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mm: he does, charges between $50 & $100 per person per day, provides food and equipment, you keep the gold. His health has been rather poor as of late, he wants me to take people to his claims, but I am hesitant. Not sure about isuramce waivers, and stuff of that nature. Plus, I am still a stay at home dad...
Thanks for all the imput guys!☆★☆★
Just curious about how much gold does his customers average?His claim is on Shirtail if I remember right? It seems to me he would have provided you with that info? Does he even have Cpr training? It seems to be a more of an under the table kinda thing? Anyway on a different note sometime back I was going to do a roundtrip walk of shirtail canyon rd anyway I mostly spent the day hopping from one car to the next and ended up in a truck on my way back to colfax..Chris this guy had handguns everywhere and as he moved them off the passenger seat floorboard and dash.. I wouldnt say he was the most talkitive and his build is somewhat intimidating but he cracked a beer and passed it..Some how the prospecting store in colfax was brought up and he stated he has ties too One of Johns partners...Richard maybe I dont know for sure but I think the Guy who picked me was Ben he has a claim right next to John on Shirtail..Anyway was wondering if you know him

OP
OP
419GottaMinute

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Allen: the store is definitely a "work-in-progress". I help out when I can, if I can. We are still working out the kinks, as the store had only been open since july. Ammo shortage hit us pretty hard, but the miners on the bear, yuba and american have been pretty busy all winter long, selling us their gold has kept the doors open.
Glad to see you and your brother are hitting the trails hard and posting lots of good video!
Wishing you and your family all the best

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Allen: the store is definitely a "work-in-progress". I help out when I can, if I can. We are still working out the kinks, as the store had only been open since july. Ammo shortage hit us pretty hard, but the miners on the bear, yuba and american have been pretty busy all winter long, selling us their gold has kept the doors open.
Glad to see you and your brother are hitting the trails hard and posting lots of good video!
Wishing you and your family all the best

I figure we are all a work in process..Anyway I Joined the Comstock club today...Maybe I see you on one of their properties? I hope Johns health gets better. Wich river would you say most of the gold bought at the store is found?

OP
OP
419GottaMinute

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bear and american for sluice and pan, iowa hill and dutch flst for detectors

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roaring Camp in Calavares county provides one of the best gold producing private patented properties in the state. Clean cabins,honest REAL mining folks. Blue bucket in Oregon used to also but not current on their scope of ops. Can't go wrong with Roaring camp and NO not affiliated just know quality after 55+ years a gold grubbn'-John

OP
OP
419GottaMinute

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
John: I facebook friended them, hopefully the family and I can get out there for a weekend this year.

freddielee

Tenderfoot
Mar 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call Fred Dean at 509=886-1307 about 100s of gold prospecting tours.keep all the gold you find.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Terry I am just wondering other then instruction on gold and finding it..Are you required to be first aid certified or any other certification? I have taken people out with me though I haven't charged.. But I have noticed that some people I have taken out were not used to the activity and what I cosedered an easy place some found difficult..I have yet to have anyone suffer an injury but I often wonder how responsable am I truly for these people? I have taken CPR classes and intend to ever expand my knowledge to heal and save myself from my stupity..Though the transmission ate it and was time consuming and costly I missed the Wilderness first first responder course but think I can budget it for the fall.. I often wonder how many prospectors actually bother about safety?? As pain often lurks everywhere when prospecting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread