Bloopers

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was wondering if anyone else had any gold video bloopers or stories they are up for sharing.. This happened to me and my brother out scouting a new place..We packed a simple sniping kit as we were supposed to be checking for new paths to get to more remote places... We stopped in the area for a break and did some sampling and to eat lunch.. I remberer my brother indicating that he saw a promising crack and pointed it out I told him that the water was to close and it fractured wrong and we had no method at that moment to recover gold out of water properly.. He did not listen And how sad to see the majority eventualy get washed down in the wakes of the river..And if that aint enough we used a rock.. anyway not one of our best moments in prospecting but at least we got some of it...And learned to be a little more Patient..

most of that sparkly crap was gold I am sad too say..

oh yea its tobbacco I role my own thankyou!!

Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah... I roll my own too Marshall. Saves on the taxes I have to give the man for my little vice. I remember when I could afford regular smokes but I've been rolling for so long now that I'd rather have them than commercial cigs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread