Seeking Opinions on New Gold Opportunity

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it small,quiet,lean and do NOT approach any size that comes close to SMARA regulations as you'll indeed regret it. And NEVER post on forums as on many pics gps locations are imbedded and your secret is out-John

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A very good caution about posting pics of secret areas. You can turn off the GPS embedding function on the phone tho...that's what I did on my iPhone so I could relax about sharing pics :). Even then, be careful about what's in the background of your shot that may give away the location!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
It's really hard to tell from the picture (it always is). Not being able to see the actual terrain, soil type and lay of the land makes it hard to render an opinion. Also... I've been learning lately that areas prone to flash flooding do not read the same as a stream that flows year round.

That being said... From what I can see I'd check the washes coming down from the hills as well as the old river bed on insides of turns. Without being able to actually see the area (and I'm sure that's not going to happen) that's about the best I can do

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread