Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Island Hunter,
98221 is the Zip Code for the Anacortes area. Entering that into the "Dealer Location" zip code box on the White's Electronics home page site brings up White's Dealers in Port Townsend and in a few other locations closer to Seattle. Call them to see what they carry and you can use the same zip code method for prospecting supplies however, detectors and prospecting supplies are usually found at the same store. Good Luck.................63bkpkr

OP
OP
Island_Hunter

Island_Hunter

Mar 31, 2013
Nanaimo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! I have contacted them and will pick up some new toys while I am in town.

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Try Prospectors Plus in Gold Bar Wa. Not to far from I-5, about 20 miles in US2 east at Everett. Seattle Prospectors in Renton. Unfortunatly R.C. retired and closed N.W. Treasure in Bellingham, and the Roost in Sedro Wooley is no more. There is a Whites dealer in Everett.

OP
OP
Island_Hunter

Island_Hunter

Mar 31, 2013
Nanaimo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed that RC and another 3 or 4 are all closed. I will be sure to look up the ones you mentioned. Thank you for the info!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't know how good the place is, but I know there's
a store with prospecting gear in downtown Mt. Vernon.
If you'll be in Anacortes, it's a 20 min drive to MV.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread