Gold hog sluice stand

BadgerGold

Mar 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anybody try or use the gold hog sluice stand? I want a stand for my A52 it will make life so much easier at the river. I looked at the stand on gold fever prospecting, and keene engineering and the gold hog stand looks the best to me... But I could also see it being cheap or possibly not sturdy.

Please let me know if you or someone you know has it or has used it and whether or not they liked it! Thank you

Ben "BG"

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
searched.gif
Until someone pipes in - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found I have a A52 with Razorback matting and Gold Hog's sluice stand...(Apr 10, 2013)...

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anybody try or use the gold hog sluice stand? I want a stand for my A52 it will make life so much easier at the river. I looked at the stand on gold fever prospecting, and keene engineering and the gold hog stand looks the best to me... But I could also see it being cheap or possibly not sturdy.

Please let me know if you or someone you know has it or has used it and whether or not they liked it! Thank you

Ben "BG"

You may want to look at Royals stands. They have a few different sizes, Royal Sluice Stands

Aurabbit79er

Oct 29, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
A cheap little Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ben "BG"

Here is my homemade stand made out of PVC. I have used it both in and out of the water. FlumeWheelHighbank.jpg HFhighbanker1-08-03.jpg HFhighbanker4-08-03.jpg HFhighbanker5-08-03.jpg HFhighbanker6-08-03.jpg HFinriverHB1.jpg photo (1).JPG :goldcoin::goldcoin:

OP
OP
B

BadgerGold

Mar 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cool pictures Aura, that's a nice stand. I ended up going with the Gold Hog sluice stand and it just came in yesterday. I have not drilled the holes etc. to install it yet, but it is actually ALOT sturdier than I thought so I am extremely happy about that. So many of the other stands are big and bulky, these legs are very skinny solid lightweight aluminum. I thought the legs were hollow which worried me regarding the overall durability but like I said, they are lightweight but very strong so I can't wait to get it installed and try it out! I will do another post probably with some crappy cell phone pics (my phone is an old flip phone, going to get the Samsung s3 soon for better videos/pictures) so that anyone who is interested can check it out it action! I have yet to find a video using the Gold hog sluice stand.

The thing I like the most about the stand that Doc mentioned was the fact that the stand can be made for MICRO adjustments, instead of just moving up and down several inches, the wingnuts give it the ability to go millimeters to dial in the IDEAL flow. Check out this thread in the next couple weeks to see pictures/maybe a video. Thanks for your comments

Brandx

Oct 23, 2012
Box Elder County
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have bought the god hog stand. They are easy to install and use when you have them extended all the way out they are a little wobbly but not bad. I really like them. 20130420_122631.jpeg stands.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread