2014 Gold Mining Team

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I can't commit myself to mining this year, due to financial constraints. Next year, I will have enough savings to help buy or help lease a claim in the lower 48 states. Unless of course, there is a tested and proven claim open in Alaska. I would like to be a part of a mining team next year.

I don't have decades of mining experience or ever been on another team for that matter. I do have some mining experience and years of prospecting experience that would qualify me as a "junior" miner. I do however, have many other skills and attributes that would qualify me. I have experience with excavation equipment. (excavator, loader, dump, skidsteer, etc.) But, most of my work history was in the concrete industry and home construction. I experience with most power tools and other power equipment such as jackhammers, (electric and pneumatics) drills, picks, shovels, matixes, etc, etc. I can cook, have first aid knowledge, survival skills, plumbing/fittings, torching/welding, plus many other skills and abilities that would otherwise qualify me to be an integral part of a mining team.
I would just like to get started now and work throughout the year, on being with a group of people that are driven, dedicated, and mentally fit to overcome great adversities and challenges associated wtih the demanding work of gold mining. People like myself who will stop at nothing to acheive success.

If you are interested in forming a mining team with me for 2014. Please keep in contact with me or add me as a friend on here. From there, we can exchange personal information and keep in touch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#1 is-married with children,who depend on you?? Bureauratz in full swing banning this,that and everything else every state so next year who knows what'll be left to do anywhere. Going to $100,000+ leases or owners that take all your profits. Black time in mining history to try and jump in as permits,bonds,reclaimation blah blah blah will take MUCH $$$ ,time and knowledge-John

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to keep in a positive outlook and you aren't helping with that. . .lol
i would like to share the costs so it wouldn't hurt so much financially for all who could or would be involved. Every year it seems to get even more difficult to mine or prospect because of 3 overreacting entities. The BLM, EPA, & DNR.
I just want to mine and God willing, maybe, just maybe, make a fortune doing it. But, for all I know. By next year, it just might be illegal to mine, under any circumstances.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Mr. Beck, Most on here are honest hard working people. However, not all are not what they seem . Be careful and fully check out those who come with grand opertunities. You can back read most people posts and read them also. Just saying, as we have had a character or two on here with alterior motives in the past.

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the warning. I am aware of such characters on the internet. Usually if it or they seem to be too good to be true. . . .
I however, am about as honest as one can possibly be and my integrity is about as good as it gets. It would take an extremely cunning and persuasive person to fool me because I keep my guard up and use the limitless amount of resources to verify who I deal with and what predicaments I get myself into.
If I have to start out by myself and use my own money, equipment, and resources. So be it then. I just know that I won't be getting screwed in the process. Once I know things are moving in the right direction and success is around the corner. That is when I would expand and add the extra help.
I won't start out blindfolded and ignorant. I can assure you of that. Whether I do it on my own or on a team.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To heck with internet charactors I'm worried about them dogs with feets on the ground as your real problem is as you find--they want-that's all,wish ya all the best in your quest,just err on the side a caution. Small,lean,quiet and bloody mean still works as silence is indeed golden-John

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run a resource venture site that seeks out private investors that want to get involved and help start mining operations. I am waiting on their response as of today. I have plenty of options for them. But I need to make sure they are legit instead of just full of bologna. Of it turns out theyvare a legit investment firm or partners. Then I will move on to getting preparations ready for getting an operation going on some claims I already have in mind.

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After further investigating my investment contact. I have found that they are a legitimate firm located in Great Britain, Their main focus is to invest in and support people and companies that seek financial aid for building operations or companies that can be proven to generate high returns. They start with a 5 year term of investment, to give their prospects time to establish and grow their project/s.

If the companies and/or operations are successful. They continue to support and help them flourish by adding more investment capitol to maintain their successful venture.

craigonline

Aug 18, 2013
Auburn Hills Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Please email me

My name is Craig and I am looking to build a team of 8 miners to mine gold in the summer of 2015.
I am looking for hardworking, dedicated, strong minded individuals in search of an adventure in the gold rich mountains streams of Alaska.
I have a full plan in place and once I have a team built I will secure one of two mines I have selected.
I am looking to build 4 teams of 2 people so we can mine a larger area and hopefully find large amounts of gold.
I would like to find at least 4 miners with experience that can assist with the miners that may have little or no experience. Most people would say I am crazy for accepting applicants with no experience but I feel that a person can only get experience by doing it.
Survival skills would also be necessary when mining in Alaska with the wildlife and terrain we would be dealing with.
All applicants will be notified by email or phone

The team will consist of the following

Site Boss: Will oversee the entire operation
First Aid: Assist with injuries
Safety Boss: Oversee safety
Miners

Please send me a request for an application by email.

Craig

Although I can't commit myself to mining this year, due to financial constraints. Next year, I will have enough savings to help buy or help lease a claim in the lower 48 states. Unless of course, there is a tested and proven claim open in Alaska. I would like to be a part of a mining team next year.

I don't have decades of mining experience or ever been on another team for that matter. I do have some mining experience and years of prospecting experience that would qualify me as a "junior" miner. I do however, have many other skills and attributes that would qualify me. I have experience with excavation equipment. (excavator, loader, dump, skidsteer, etc.) But, most of my work history was in the concrete industry and home construction. I experience with most power tools and other power equipment such as jackhammers, (electric and pneumatics) drills, picks, shovels, matixes, etc, etc. I can cook, have first aid knowledge, survival skills, plumbing/fittings, torching/welding, plus many other skills and abilities that would otherwise qualify me to be an integral part of a mining team.
I would just like to get started now and work throughout the year, on being with a group of people that are driven, dedicated, and mentally fit to overcome great adversities and challenges associated wtih the demanding work of gold mining. People like myself who will stop at nothing to acheive success.

If you are interested in forming a mining team with me for 2014. Please keep in contact with me or add me as a friend on here. From there, we can exchange personal information and keep in touch.

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm looking to build 3 teams of 3 for the 2017 Alaska mining season.

I have no prior mining or team management experience but my mom always said I was a born leader. I have seen most episodes of Gold Rush. By the start of the 2017 mining season I will have watched them all and will be fully ready to lead teams of my own! I might even watch a few episodes of Jungle Gold and Ghost Mine for added gold mining experience.

Applicants must have all 10 fingers and a solid work ethic. Please no heavy drug users or wife beaters!

Over the next few years I will be reviewing and selecting your applications and search for mining claims that can do $70 a yard.

I will also be investing in a Bounty Hunter metal detector to sweep our tailings for gold nuggets. My goal is a 96% capture rate.

"We're all gonna be millionaires, we just gotta get the gold outta the ground. ” -Todd Hoffman

Thanks and I look forward to working with you all in the 2017 Alaska mining season!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
great thread DN LMAO
so a miners co-op with the five year investment put them dredgers back in the water 10% return can't get that at a bank

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
Im done emailing people trying to get on a "team". If anyone wants ME as a miner it is YOU who must email me. I have much experience finding gold and really prospecting. A mine is nothing without real prospecting. Going large scale will cost at minimum $150,000 running "small" equipment. Reclamation, claims, and living are very expensive in alaska. I have capital to get myself and Prospecting equipment there and to live for a summer. Oh and im a 25 with a strong back and mind. Lez get the yella

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: bounty hunter ???you posted you own a GB2 so why use tinkertoys?? NO experience is a definate affirmative :laughing7: John

he was being a smart a$$ john......it was just over your head.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
There is a couple nice young boys in Utah, that have a bottomless pit of a money backer in a kind old father in law.
Money, competence or experience is of no concern to him!

George and Scott....and they are made for TV, have film production crew ready to travel. hehe:headbang:

goldfevAH

Aug 20, 2013
I've been trying to get on a team for a while...not easy. Exp heavy equipment and truck driver, welding and mechanical Exp. Willing to work for a share, no wages. I don't know if you guys are serious or not, but I am. If u have emails ill be in touch, or drop me a line here or [email protected]. Willing to drop everything and leave tomorrow, literally. Anywah, nice thread, hope to some day make it onto a nice claim with some solid guys. Not looking to get rich, just get by, living hard and working with equipment is not work to me. My life dream is to work a claim just enough to do it again every year there after, screw getting rich, my Passion is prospecting and working with machines and the outdoors. But that's me, not everyone sees it that way. Some solid people on here, hope we can make nice, learn, and maybe dive into and roll the dice

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As a person who has had a wall tent as his main residence out in the Bush of southwest AK, I would like to make a suggestion. Please don't think I'm putting anyone down or trying to rain on anyone's parade. But the fact is Alaska is not the place to end up broke and homeless. Before you quit your day job, sell the farm and all your worldly possessions-Go up there for a month, call it a reality check, research, vacation whatever. First go visit a few mining operations, and talk with the people living it. Alaskans are friendly generous, honest folks that won't BS you. Be humble and listen, the typical Alaskan will give the shirt off their back, show arrogance and tell'em how much you already know you won't get the time of day. You just might get lucky and get an invite to play in their playground for a day or two. Do this for two weeks. Then grab your sluice, pan, hand tools and go on a float trip. Start at the headwaters of one of a gazillion different rivers. There are plenty of outfitters who will provide all the camping and rafting gear, plus set up the plane for drop off and pick up, for less then you might think. Do your homework and these last two weeks of the trip will more then likely be the best of your life. When your out there you will get a true feeling of what it's like to be entirely on your own and alone (trust me the flight out will confirm this). To be perfectly honest the majority will have the time of their life but will realize they are not prepared or as willing to go through with the original plan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread