Knock, Knock Hello, is Anybody Listening???

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.DefendRuralAmerica.com/files/ActionPlan.pdf

What do you know about the U.N. Agenda 21? This is what is happening in CA right now and in many other places in the U.S. but I just don't see people getting excited about it, that is Screaming and Yelling Mad about it and voting to stop it!

The full deal with Agenda 21 is a World Government. This will include major living centers with NO or NONE allowed outside of the center. They, The World Government, will control all food production, all water, all Utilities, travel if there is any and the people will be allowed to work and stay in the city ONLY! No freedoms, no Constitution of the USA, no personal property, everybody will supposedly be the same does that sound like a place you'd want to live in with your children or a place you'd want to know your grandchildren would be living in? Old poeple, what health care! When this is fully implemented, and it will be if people do not get going to fight it, anyone that disagrees with it will just be picked up and hauled off and not heard from again. Think Hitler! Think the Holocaust, you know WWII MILLIONS OF PEOPLE MURDERED for ethnic cleansing! Orwell's 1984 only a few years late! This IS going to get ugly if we sit on our butts and simply try to ignore it because IT is NOT going to go away! Mining, what mining, you will not even be able to go into the hills as you Can Not Leave The City!! Common folks hop on board the freedom train or loose everything you have, especially your freedom!..............63bkpkr

Don't believe me then check it out, Read Agenda 21 and look into what this proposed 2 MILLION acres of our national land grab is about, frogs and toads up front but not really as THEIR statements about saving the Frogs and Toads have already been shown to be lies. If they get this one through this 2 Million Plus acres will be off limits for anything!

Upvote 0

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just don't know what to say right now. I really didn't know about U.N. Agenda 21.

I have a lot of reading to do tonight after I get my work done.

This is seriously bad.

Thread should be a sticky.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think no one cares because first, very few of us actually understand what UN Agenda 21 really is: http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
Second, I'll be dead WAY before any of this stands ANY chance of becoming a reality.
Third, Americans will ALWAYS "cling to their guns and religion" and no treaty will trump an angry American's "right" to do what he or she wants to do.
Fourth, American's are already growing tired of "Progressive" thinking and politicians, and will begin voting a lot more moderately in the next two elections.
Fifth, we have more pressing problems to worry about, i.e. the price of gas, food, and beer.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Agenda 21
Just one little tiny part is (The Rails and Trails) Tear out almost of all the railroads and turn then into trails...mosty tear them out.
Hey wait the price of food is going up... cuz the railroad moved things far more cheaply than on the highway...yep the beer went up too...so this does affect Everyone right now....and that is just a tiny part of Agenda 21.
Gary

OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, I smile at the humor part of your reply and indeed a lot of this may not come till after you or I are long gone but do we want our Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren to live in a cesspool or anyone's children for that matter?..................63bkpkr

Another Civil War in this country is likely to be overshadowed by a Nuclear Strike against North America, how's that for another possibility! Things here are just stupid! When the Berlin Wall fell and Russia lost some of its power we thought hey things are getting better. Well guess what, they sure have not! How are we being torn apart by POLITICS AGAIN! And we, I will start by including myself in that we, are responsible for allowing our country to have become so degraded!

Last edited:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry - its not happening in Nevada or Arizona yet, but Calif. is a trend setter and its happening there right now. There are at least two layers to this movement.
The first, of course, is the green religion with millions of naive do-gooders, and they seem to have all the power now. The second layer, underneath this one, is
urban planning. They also believe that less is more, so the idea of living in modern "projects", walking to work, etc. will save the planet from global warming.
The third layer, hiding in the background, see an opportunity, no matter how far in the future, of taking total control. So, at what point does one get involved?

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010

ACTION PLAN

I want to thank all the speakers and attendees at Saturday's urgent meeting of California counties. The presentations highlight the need for ACTION NOW! Here is an electronic copy of the action plan. All of the related information and documents are hyperlinked, including proposed board resolutions. You can forward the plan to others by sending them a copy, or by sending them the download link:

http://www.defendruralamerica.com/files/ActionPlan.pdf

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

“We either restore local government, or submit to global governance."―Kirk MacKenzie, 2013 –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Regards, Kirk MacKenzie
Citizens Newswire Subscribe.

Recommended Study
o The 5-Point Plan
o
o It's The Bankers: Aaron Russo, WWAISMD-I, WWAISMD-II, WWAISMD-III, the book.
o How To Take Our Country Back Part I and Part II, and The Constitutional County
o more videos: main list

Defend Rural America: Website, Facebook, Twitter

Silent No More Publications: Website, Facebook, YouTube

* Citizens Newswire, Defend Rural America, The Constitutional County, Constitutional County, and Constitutional Counties are trademarks of Kirk MacKenzie.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Action Plan v2.pdf (442KB);

Last edited:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agenda 21
Just one little tiny part is (The Rails and Trails) Tear out almost of all the railroads and turn then into trails...mosty tear them out.
Hey wait the price of food is going up... cuz the railroad moved things far more cheaply than on the highway...yep the beer went up too...so this does affect Everyone right now....and that is just a tiny part of Agenda 21.
Gary
Yes, in Ca. they have built more than 5,000 MILES of new trails in past few years, while simultaneously closing off hundreds of vehicle roads. They build em'
with your federal tax money.
Ask yourself why?

Last edited:

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Terry there was one county in Az that took back their county from the Feds, dont remember which one, but thats where we need to start here in Ca or we will lose it all.

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
For you youngsters out their watch the movie Soylent Green, as that is the way we will end up if we let them continue.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Agenda 21" is bad alright, but there is also the "Wildlands Project" that is just as sinister!!! Maybe even more so :o :o :o
Between the two of them, prospecting and treasure hunting don't stand a chance!!! especially if we don't get active and pull together as a whole group along with hunters, fishermen, hikers, climbers, boating enthusiasts, campers and other sportsmen and citizens who enjoy using OUR wilderness.

[/QUOTE]

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that sounds alot like that spirit relic dude. I think his last prediction of the crap hitting the fan was to happen on june 1st. I'm afraid you guys are gonna run out of foil hats.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry there was one county in Az that took back their county from the Feds, dont remember which one, but thats where we need to start here in Ca or we will lose it all.

Apache Co. - In short they said "butt out of our county affairs" to the Feds. The feds butted out.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Agenda 21" is bad alright, but there is also the "Wildlands Project" that is just as sinister!!! Maybe even more so :o :o :o
Between the two of them, prospecting and treasure hunting don't stand a chance!!! especially if we don't get active and pull together as a whole group along with hunters, fishermen, hikers, climbers, boating enthusiasts, campers and other sportsmen and citizens who enjoy using OUR wilderness.

[/QUOTE]

Just as sinister, thanks GG - had almost forgotten about this fantasy idea that is snowballing! Wildlife "corridors" (humans keep out!!), stretching from Canada
to Mexico.

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agenda 21, ECLEI and the wildlands project is all the same. Different spokes of the the same plan.

The Wildlands will start with Yosemite park as a test case. Groups are trying to get a 50 mile buffer around the park as highly restricted followed by a 15 mile limited use buffer to protect the original park. This will put Yosemite park to the edge of the foothills. 65 miles away, all around the park.

Once this one works, All national parks will follow. You will need a permit (papers Please) just to go hiking in the hills.

Sustainable development, stakeholder, smart growth are just a few of the key words. Listen to your city and county government use these words everyday.

ESA Listings will be used to close the gaps and move towns for the good of the community and future generations.

Wake up soon it is happening at an accelerated rate now. As long as there is no opposition the movement will be fully implemented in the next 10 yrs. The movement has been building infrastructure since the late 60's and early 70s

All you old guys (me too) will see this happen. It is that critical. Your kids and grandkids are already programmed to accept what is coming.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Agenda 21, ECLEI and the wildlands project is all the same. Different spokes of the the same plan.

The Wildlands will start with Yosemite park as a test case. Groups are trying to get a 50 mile buffer around the park as highly restricted followed by a 15 mile limited use buffer to protect the original park. This will put Yosemite park to the edge of the foothills. 65 miles away, all around the park.

Once this one works, All national parks will follow. You will need a permit (papers Please) just to go hiking in the hills.

Sustainable development, stakeholder, smart growth are just a few of the key words. Listen to your city and county government use these words everyday.

ESA Listings will be used to close the gaps and move towns for the good of the community and future generations.

Wake up soon it is happening at an accelerated rate now. As long as there is no opposition the movement will be fully implemented in the next 10 yrs. The movement has been building infrastructure since the late 60's and early 70s

All you old guys (me too) will see this happen. It is that critical. Your kids and grandkids are already programmed to accept what is coming.

sorry to break this to you, but 35 years ago when I was a backpacker you needed a permit to go backcountry in national parks. So, not quite a news item

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to break this to you, but 35 years ago when I was a backpacker you needed a permit to go backcountry in national parks. So, not quite a news item

Your right. The difference is the area surrounding the park was what you drove thru to go hiking. Soon you will need a permit to leave the city.

So bury your head and wait.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
will do, alert me when the sky falls

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do, Hopefully it doesn't land on me when I am not looking:occasion14:

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
The News

o Hage Supreme Court case - Federal court finds conspiracy, orders Forest Service and BLM to reinstate Hage grazing permits. http://on.fb.me/1488zI7 (Doyel S) Here is a copy of the decision. (Sarah F)

o Drakes Bay - Drakes Bay Oyster Farm uses Data Quality Act to file complaint about scientific bias and use of false information. http://bit.ly/10MIKQm (Jane G)

o forestry - West Coast log and lumber exports continue to plummet. West coast log and lumber exports decrease

o frogs and toads - Congratulations to the Mountain Democrat for exposing the falsity of the yellow-legged frog fantasy. Yellow-legged frog fantasy Mountain Democrat

o frogs and toads - Monsanto's Roundup herbicide can kill frogs within an hour. MONSANTO?S ROUNDUP PESTICIDE ?CAN KILL FROGS WITHIN AN HOUR?. | IS MOLD IN YOUR HOME MAKING YOU SICK?

o frogs and toads - Atrazine is another herbicide that harms frogs. Atrazine Overview - How Dangerous is Atrazine? (Chuck F)

o frogs and toads - Agricultural pesticides diazinon and chlorpyrifos, disrupt frogs' nervous systems and may cause respiratory failure. A Wind-Borne Threat to Sierra Frogs Science: A study finds that pesticides used on farms in the San Joaquin Valley damage the nervous systems of amphibians in Yosemite and elsewhere (Chuck F)

o wolves - Washington State enacted an emergency rule allowing pet & livestock owners to kill wolves attacking their animals. Fish and Wildlife Commission takes action to address wolf attacks on domestic animals | WDFW News Release "Wolf populations are increasing faster than anyone had expected." (Doyel S)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread