Finally got all my gear

TeamNugget

Mar 31, 2013
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, old school out of date.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well almost all, still need to buy or build a hand dredge, gotta keep the tree huggers happy too.

G1 Concentrator, 2.5" dredge kit, 2 inch gas pump.

DSCN0184.JPG DSCN0186.JPG DSCN0187.JPG DSCN0188.JPG DSCN0189.JPG

Recirculating Sluice stand, 1200gph pump, Royal Backpack folding sluice. Blue Gold Rush Pro easy pan, 10" and 14" pans, Classifiers from 1/2" to 1/100".
Can be assembled in under 2 minutes, legs can be tilted to adjust angle of sluice. Everything packs up for fast travel or easy storage.

DSCN0190.JPG DSCN0191.JPG DSCN0192.JPG DSCN0193.JPG DSCN0194.JPG DSCN0198.JPG DSCN0199.JPG DSCN0195.JPG DSCN0196.JPG DSCN0197.JPG DSCN0200.JPG DSCN0201.JPG

Blue Bowl Concentrator w/ 750gph pump. Fast set up and easy storage.

DSCN0202.JPG DSCN0204.JPG DSCN0205.JPG DSCN0206.JPG

Other small items for recovery and testing, Digital Microscope, Diamond tester, PuriTest kit, 2 digital scales, 30x jewelers loupe, Borax, graphic crucible, LED UV flashlight, ect...

DSCN0209.JPG DSCN0213.JPG DSCN0212.JPG

Also have a pull cart to haul everything to the site, full camping setup, from tents, grills, pop up 10 x 10 canopy and what ever other luxuries we'll need to a 3-4 day gold trip. Don't forget buckets, shovels, boot and waders, gloves, fishing gear, chairs, tables, bins for cons after clean outs. And pretty much everything else you can think of that I just can't remember right now. << Had to make sure my wife was happy and comfortable while shes stupervising me working my ass off.

Had to upgrade to an 06 Tahoe to haul all this stuff and STILL needed a hitch mount cargo carrier to load stuff on. Pay not attention to all the bird chit on my Tahoe, it was like that this morning, I guess the birds around here don't like the Zombie Life either. Its still a work in progress, I'm going to get Tactical Armor Group to build front and rear bumpers for it, new blacked out rims and off road tires, full safari rack for the top, reinforced so we can walk and sit on top.

Attachments

• DSCN0207.JPG
    DSCN0207.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0208.JPG
    DSCN0208.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 93
Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Brother you got the fever bad. Your going to need a pound of pieces to pay off that gear. Good health and good hunting....:icon_thumright:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ThereTeamNugget, seems to me like you've everything there but the gold you are going to find! Go out and get some. Oh, and by the way I agree with you it is a good thing to have your lady comfortable and pleased to be out with you.
Best of success with all of your gear and have fun as well.........................63bkpkr

OP
OP
TeamNugget

TeamNugget

Mar 31, 2013
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Unfortunately its fireworks season right not so until next month so its got me booked. Maybe once the season is over I'll be back at it.

OP
OP
TeamNugget

TeamNugget

Mar 31, 2013
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where are you planning on going too?

Mostly GPAA sites, maybe hook up someone with some nice land. I've got one place near the Haile mine I go to. Found a few pieces there, exposed bedrock, small drop offs and waterfalls. Haven't been there with anything but a pan but theres gold there.

okla. prospector

Jun 11, 2013
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet I'm a lifetime member of the GPAA. They have some really good land with good gold on it. I went to the new Mexico site at hopewell lake and had a blast. I'm wanting to go back lol.

OP
OP
TeamNugget

TeamNugget

Mar 31, 2013
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet I'm a lifetime member of the GPAA. They have some really good land with good gold on it. I went to the new Mexico site at hopewell lake and had a blast. I'm wanting to go back lol.

Sweet, I haven't gotten a chance to hit one up yet, took me so damn long to get my highbanker it pushed me out of my free time into fireworks season. Now I'm busy for the next 3 weeks or so. Everything is about a 3+ hour drive for me so I'm planing or 3-4 day camping trips as well.

okla. prospector

Jun 11, 2013
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had a place that close to me lol. I'm in Oklahoma so not many places to go, everything is out of state if I remember right it took me 12 hours to get to the hopewell lake site.

OP
OP
TeamNugget

TeamNugget

Mar 31, 2013
Charleston, SC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL, everything but the highbanker is, unfortunately all I've found is some dust and a few hundred more garnets and rubys. Need to get upstate again, coastal **** got nothin!!

Very nice TeamNugget, go get that equipment dirty!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd say you're now loaded for bear. All you need to do is find enough gold and/or gems to pay it all off! Good luck and good hunting!

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You sir look like you are ready to go get that equipment dirty! May the gold gods bless you with an ounce on your first trip out. One of the things I do when I return from a trip no matter how tired I am is to lay everything out and wash it off to help preserve the lifespan of my equipment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions