Season 2, Episode 10 of my prospecting series

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Astro, as always!! LOVE that Gold!

Carolina Girl and I are headed there Sunday morning at about 4am on 6/30 and staying until 7/4 till about dark.
I noticed where you guys were set up is where I had my hi-banker setup about 2 years ago. I didn't know they would let you dig in the creek like that, so I will keep that in mind when I'm there.

It would be cool if you guys popped in for a pan or 2 while we are there.

OKIE

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Another great ride along! Thanks!

sSig_iagree.gif

OP
OP
Astrobouncer

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Thanks guys! Okie I would love to try to meet you up there that day but I cant promise. I might be going there if I feel ok this weekend.

Here's the next episode. Same area near vein mtn. I didnt show my new dig spot cause I plan to dredge there soon (maybe even this weekend if my health is good & the weather is permitting).

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great video Astro.

Astro, can you put a dredge just anywhere on the creek there at TC, or do they have certain areas you can put in?

The weather doesn't look like it's going to be real good at TC for the next week, but I don't care getting wet is just part of prospecting. I think I will just make sure to pack my wetsuit.
I have some new GH matting in my hi-banker and in my A52, plus I'm getting a used HF nozzle so I am chomping at the bit to get in the creeks.:BangHead:

OP
OP
Astrobouncer

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Yeah its marked where you can go. The only place inside the campground they really don't want people dredging at, is where the dirt piles are brought down to and people set up their hi bankers. But that place is marked no dredging so shouldnt be an issue.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread