More Gold Great weather!!

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well like always it seems their is never enough hours in a day.. Lately the gold seems to be just falling in my pan(A little help from the hammer).Anyway I am getting ready for my next camping trip this Friday. Be gone for a week or so. Anyway this is what I been up too the last 2 days or so.

Man I love the river!! Swimming Gold and Hiking(Nappin under the shade tree) I love my life!!! Well as alway's I hope you all are having a great year and getting some good gold!!

Upvote 0

Jeanne

Jun 15, 2013
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX750
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love your Videos and your music! Who are the Artists? I've never heard either song but I really like them. Oh, great Gold too!!!:occasion14:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Way to get gold MM! Thanks for sharing.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Impressive results MM!

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The first song is Push him down by Dan Wheetman
Second is I am not like I used to be by the Dixiaries

thanks

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was out yesterday and this vid is a little of what I was up too. The camping got pushed back due to my brother going back to work fulltime Sept1 And he wants to do a lot of kayaking. So we are headed to Drivers flat this afternoon to enjoy a nice mellow trip and practice Eskimo rolling..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread