Europe Gold Prospectors

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many Members of Treasurenet who are in Europe are active Gold Prospectors?

Any information, locations relating to Gold prospecting in Europe would be great to see in this thread.

Do any of you meet up and if so, in what countries?

I am personally in Bosnia so am especially interested in meeting up with others nearby...

Upvote 0

losznya

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello!
I am from Hungary.
I am prospecting on river Dráva, and also do some gravel pit prospecting near to that river.
I am using a traditional sluice table (W 60 cm x L 150 cm) covered with woolen blanket.
It could use it with motorized water pump or just simple pour water on it with a long handled pot.

OP
OP
Truffles_EOD

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Losznya, my Wife and I were in Budapest for the Millenium, what a magnificent City that is!

Have you had much success so far in your Gold prospecting?

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2 , XP Deus , ctx3030
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My brothers prospect in Zlate Hory in Czech Republic, alot of prospectors meet up there yearly from all over europe , couple weeks back thay hade anual gold panning competition .search on youtube "ryžovani zlata zlate hory"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread