it just will not stop

Sawyer

Jan 25, 2013
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Lunacy continues! Soon they will announce a plan to kill all the deer to protect the dwarf spotted clover plants!

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet if they were to lose funding for shutting down forest area's they would change their mind real fast. Its sad how money controls so many things with most of us just doing it for fun and actually spending more on gas, supplies, and equipment to have fun enjoying our hobbies.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cut them trees anyhow as Earth first idjets are nuttn' but dead wood on our societies arse anyhow. First one that goes splat will make the rest a them ratz run. Logging enviro style 100% and STILL radical idjets snivel sic sic sic....John

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
945988_415244255252021_1781831078_n.jpg

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that is a plan I could get behind

Cut them trees anyhow as Earth first idjets are nuttn' but dead wood on our societies arse anyhow. First one that goes splat will make the rest a them ratz run. Logging enviro style 100% and STILL radical idjets snivel sic sic sic....John

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not sure if I should laugh or cry. What a joke! Except at our expense!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
ROFLMAO!!!! Now THAT'S a switch! I wonder... how do the greenies feel to have the tables turned on them for a change? They've been getting us banned from areas for years and I guess that the universe decided that it was THEIR turn for a change.

What I don't like is the BLM saying it would only be a temporary closure. How many times in the past has temporary become permanent?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

If you poke at me in the right spots gas comes out ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread