Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find this video how the pan is working:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm not sure what is weirder, that pan or the "wrist action technique" used on it. I'll stick with my Garrett(that thing kind of creeps me out)

Last edited:

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
+ 1 on Hard Prospector.

I use garrett too and jobe; and love to mess with new stuff.

But ...

I had bilateral carpal tunnel surgery 5 years ago.

In the vid it looks like nasja had to pinch the riffles to hold on.

IF he used what appears to be the handles on the sides, it looks like it would put the wrists at an odd angle for swirling. Which could be a problem.

Interesting, may work for some, but I'll pass on this one.

S

stefen

It's an ergonomic shaped pan that may work quite well if used as intended.

OP
OP
N

nasja

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also did not believe! But after ten manipulations whith this pan I forgot for Garet. Because with this pan is very quickly and easy to separate fines gold and dont loose anything. I will make a video to show that my words are true.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gentlemen it seems that I am an the wrong market(Finding Gold that is) Tons more money to be made by just making new variations of Pans and mining equipment. Doesn't Matter if you are using a Standerd Gold pan or a pie pan from your kitchen!! The only thing that matters is your skill at panning!! I wonder if I painted racing stripes on my pan if it would help me pan Quicker... IM Willing to do the PEPSI CHALLENGE!!
I use any metal pan without any riffles hell I'll use a big Saucer and I will out pan any GOLD PAN.. MAKE NO MISTAKE IT NOT THE PAN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE IT YOUR SKILLS!!!! So I advise practicing and getting more confident in your skills and it's cheaper!

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
Haha i feel ya! I should be designing sluice boxes. Wayyyyy more money in that i feel like. That pan scares me too! Picked up a 17" black pan and used it last time. I can fit half a 5 gal pail. The edges bend but oh well. 3 days until vacation and my biggest gold yet waiting for me. Cant wait

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I build sluice boxes and even have a pan mold. Let me tell you there is no money in the equipment side.

I am thinking of joining the GREEN movement to make money. LoL

Lately we have been panning with the bottom of a 5 gal bucket. Cheap and easy. :occasion14:

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Someone needs to get a person to do a better video if you want to sell any of those.
The person in that vid only touched the side handles 3 times,and never used them as intended.He used it like we all use our Garretts.

I was reading a thread and someone said one of the best pans was an old Cadillac hubcap.
Now if I could find the pic of what shape it was,that would be nice.

I have 2 Garretts, (7 & 14 inch)and an old Eastwing10.5 metal.
One of those fejas or what ever there called would be fun to try also.
Especially one out of wood so it basicly gives a floating factor to the heavy stream bed gravel.

Last edited:

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also did not believe! But after ten manipulations whith this pan I forgot for Garet. Because with this pan is very quickly and easy to separate fines gold and dont loose anything. I will make a video to show that my words are true.

I do believe this guy is trying to SPAM us!:skullflag:

OP
OP
N

nasja

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What You mean about this video:

OP
OP
N

nasja

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or this one-my daughter's first panning:

OP
OP
N

nasja

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG FOOT

Have You seen this video:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well our grand-daughter pans very well with a Garret Sidekick. I taught her how to use a pan this last summer and I didn't teach her with a pan that has "Training Wheels". She wants to move up to the larger Garret but at 6 years old she doesn't quite have the umph needed to heft it yet.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sue and settle seems to be working fine for the Center for Biodiversity. Trade that truck in for a nice BMW:laughing7:

Well I build sluice boxes and even have a pan mold. Let me tell you there is no money in the equipment side.

I am thinking of joining the GREEN movement to make money. LoL

Lately we have been panning with the bottom of a 5 gal bucket. Cheap and easy. :occasion14:

OP
OP
N

nasja

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look this video. The fastest gold pan "Big Foot"

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like it would make a great Buffalo Wing- Ranch Dip Platter. I will stick with Garrett pans.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread