goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like the D.C. Shuffle to me. I guess they're trying the old "If ya can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullsh.t" ploy.

It's really gotten to the point that we need to get rid of all these fools and replace them with a fresh batch. At least the new ones will know that they're not untouchable like the current group seems to think they are. Between trying to subvert laws that have been on the books for years as well as taking public lands and pretty much offering them up to commercial interests (solar development) the politicians have shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are no longer worthy of our trust. I for one want to see maps of all this land they're trying to take from the public. I'd be willing to bet you that much of it is not usable for development of solar energy. I've worked with solar and I know what it takes to set up a large panel farm. So come on Washington! Show us how badly you're screwing up AGAIN!!!! Let the public decide on issues like these instead of cramming them down our throats! We're smarter than you think we are and can make choices based on need (both current and future) not on how much money we can make from the special interest groups!

GoldDoozah

Jul 21, 2013
MA
Detector(s) used
Pans and sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

The makers of the film are right about the breakdown of the family and perversion of the culture being a huge problem in the US. Oddly, they place the blame of that breakdown to be the agenda of "the left", instead of the people at the top of the economic food chain. The foundation of that video seems to be that free enterprise provides more for it's citizens than any other system. Perhaps the makers of that film are unaware of the conditions in the US before the progressive movement of the late 1800s early 1900s. As corrupt as labor unions became, if they had never existed most of us would still be living in tenant houses sharing a bathroom with 7 other families. The amount of propaganda produced by both the right and left is staggering. It's sad that so many are fooled by it.

As with most of our base drives, greed developed because it aided in the survival of a bloodline and the species during times when there was fierce competition for very limited supply of food and other needs. It is ironic that in an age where technology has given us the ability to produce much more than all of us need, greed has become a plague that divides us and may ultimately destroy us.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, very well said and insightful!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The makers of the film are right about the breakdown of the family and perversion of the culture being a huge problem in the US. Oddly, they place the blame of that breakdown to be the agenda of "the left", instead of the people at the top of the economic food chain. The foundation of that video seems to be that free enterprise provides more for it's citizens than any other system. Perhaps the makers of that film are unaware of the conditions in the US before the progressive movement of the late 1800s early 1900s. As corrupt as labor unions became, if they had never existed most of us would still be living in tenant houses sharing a bathroom with 7 other families. The amount of propaganda produced by both the right and left is staggering. It's sad that so many are fooled by it.

As with most of our base drives, greed developed because it aided in the survival of a bloodline and the species during times when there was fierce competition for very limited supply of food and other needs. It is ironic that in an age where technology has given us the ability to produce much more than all of us need, greed has become a plague that divides us and may ultimately destroy us.

You partially have it; The Left is ruining the country by both the social perversion / breakdown and by finacially destroying us. The right is trying to socially get us back on track, though they are also financially destroying us.
I would rather see money hungry crooks running us, then money hungry perverted crooks running us. <- - - If that's our only choices.

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You partially have it; The Left is ruining the country by both the social perversion / breakdown and by finacially destroying us. The right is trying to socially get us back on track, though they are also financially destroying us.
I would rather see money hungry crooks running us, then money hungry perverted crooks running us. <- - - If that's our only choices.

You should watch the video above. It really breaks down what you you just said.

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
yep

Attachments

• image-1204650417.jpg
    image-1204650417.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 84

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good film, nothing that was new information to me, but well rounded and well presented. Every person in this country should watch it and pass it it a friend. I have realized that "they" really are dumbing us down and perverting our beliefs. Sad that this has all happened right in the public eye.
Thanks for posting it.

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
no but i did hear something about the israelis coming over during what they called apocalyptic floods we had here in colorado because jesus was suppose to appear.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
ROFLMAO!!!! I love it Dan! The Crimson Tide could be the answer to all our problems!

On a serious note here guys.... It's been known for years that the Govt controls the media and we're only allowed to see what they want us to see. Ever since Viet Nam the media has played along "for the good of the country" The reports on unemployment you see are far from accurate as they only state NEW applicants and make no mention of all those that have exhausted their benefits already. Terrorists running around starting forest fires? How stupid do they think we are? DHS has got to be the biggest joke to come down the road since Jerry Brown was dating Linda Rondstat!

We need to let the fools in Washington know that we are all tired of their crrrraaappppp by voting every single one of them out of office. We need to teach them that they are all accountable to the people and the people are calling in their tab as due. They get rich off of us while we have people living in the streets that were contributing members of society just last year. That's just WRONG!!!

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff, you ever watch the movie "Wag the Dog" with de Niro and Hoffman? It seemed like a hell of a stretch when that movie came out in 98, now it seems more believable than the crap we are mindlessly being force feed on tv.

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
the goverment is shut down but i still keep getting calls about my student loans!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had to pee in the forest. The restroom said closed until congress passes a budget.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Never saw it Dan. I am familiar with the old southern saying of "The tail don't wag the dog" though. This is pretty much the same situation we have here. Unless we can get people back to the polls and voting we're NEVER going to see any changes towards the positive. Maybe that was their plan all along. Give us nothing but candidates that were not worth voting for to keep us from voting while they run rough shod over our rights. We need to get it back so the people choose who gets to run for positions instead of the parties choices. They've proven that theirs pretty much always suc. Dress a pig in silk and it's still a pig.

How about we get our own candidate and back them all the way into the white house? Someone with common sense and not in the pockets of the special interests would be nice. Oh wait.... They would have to be a real person and not just some wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread