63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
johnnysau - Thank You and I will take the liberty of stating that this is from all of us @ Tnet for posting this most intriguing "document"! I've gone quickly through the first six pages and find that some time has passed instead of the 10 or 15 minutes I thought I'd used up viewing the material so that should indicate my interest (rather than my lack of reading skills). This will be a good read as it has many inputs that add clarity to the prospect of "prospecting" for Gold..........................63bkpkr :hello:

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good read I put that in the save file. Never get enough info. Little off topic but a good memory to share. The Robert Service poem at the begining of the pamphlet reminded me of a place outside of Fairbanks, Ak. called the Malamute Saloon. Neat place, they used to do period type vaudeville shows and they had this elderly gentleman with the most magnificent voice you've ever heard who read Robert Service poems, you'd close your eyes and you were there, truly awesome. That was 30 years ago so I doubt he'd be the one still doing the reading, but still a great place if your into mining. Oh and I'd be happy to pay anyone that has them the "$20 for a navy bean size nugget" mentioned in the forward of the pamphlet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread