BSG Under the Ice season 3: 11/8

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Facebook:

BERING SEA GOLD UNDER THE ICE Returns FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8 at 9e / 10c : They are calling it SEASON 3.

Episode: We Are Golden. The crews take to the ice. Zeke's new crew is on the gold, so they shut out late-arrival Emily. She joins her gung-ho dad Steve, who wagers Vernon. Nome's angriest dredger Scott returns with a new dredge and attitude but will it last?

Upvote 0

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
From Facebook:

BERING SEA GOLD UNDER THE ICE Returns FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8 at 9e / 10c : They are calling it SEASON 3.

Episode: We Are Golden. The crews take to the ice. Zeke's new crew is on the gold, so they shut out late-arrival Emily. She joins her gung-ho dad Steve, who wagers Vernon. Nome's angriest dredger Scott returns with a new dredge and attitude but will it last?

This all sounds so familiar! Are we to have to suffer this again now?

Zeke will let Emily dive again, and she will panic as always. And Zeke will figure out how to get into Emily's pants, as has been his only desire for allowing her to tag along. Steve will freak out again working the hose.

Vernon will somehow manage to re lose the fortune he had already lost, miraculously!
Steve wager Vernon? LMAO! With what, food stamps?

And Scott Monsterheim will get drunk again and flip out on cue, and end up in prison, after he sinks his dredge again!

Gosh! What a fun bunch to watch! I can't wait to see this debacle!

Wash, rinse, repeat the same tired, worn out script!:occasion18:

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously you didn't even read the little bit I posted. Emily is not with Zeke, she is with her dad. Here's a clip

'Bering Sea Gold' Sneak: Diving for Treasure | Watch the video - Yahoo TV

I don't know who that guy is with them but he looks disturbingly like Bunce.

Update: Emily just tweeted that the BSG cast will do an AMA on Reddit at 3 pm PST today. Pretty damn short notice.

She also sent out this amusing picture.

BYfXn-nCcAAfe8F.jpg

Last edited:

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I agree with Scott actually, he did have a idiot problem. I think for the most part Scott is misunderstood by people. Do I agree with his drinking and anger, nope, cant say that I do. Do I think he stole from Vern, nope. I think that dredge was a POS. If Scott had any real experience dredging he would of figured out their box was losing gold and they need signs of cobbles for the gold to be preset in the first place. HIs bad. But was he in the company of idiots@ Yes sir he was but his anger/drinking problem overshadowed that and I can not stand Steve, he is well, a Idiot. I have never seen a man that was more lacking in common sense then him. I would of fired him the first day.

But I'm excited about the new season! Doesn't matter to me if it is full of drama, it gives me a laugh. What I like seeing is the dredging, there is something very beautiful about being underwater and dredging. It's just you, the rocks, hose and your thoughts. The sounds of the world around you are gone, all you hear is your breathing and bubbles.. oh and the sweet sound of rocks going up your nozzle!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i recently attended a meeting that one of our club members was at and she spent the summer up at Nome at the gpaa camp and somehow the gpaa group meet most of the group from BSG. and she commented about Scott and she said that he wasnt anything like what is portrayed in this show. they are told to develop some drama for the show. people that act that STUPID wouldnt be around anyone for very long if they acted that way!most people with any common sense dont act that way!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Emily and her Dad hahahahaha what a hoot as dumb meets dumber. Family tradition of losers sooooooooooo boring-John

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The fact that they're letting that worthless, whiny, sniveling gal back in
would be enough to send me packin' off to another channel.

I've wasted enough time watching those clowns..not this year!

Last edited:

omnicron

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ahh guys, it's so funny to watch these assclowns and their drama. You just need to approach the show with the proper mind set I guess. When I'm watching, no matter how bad things are going in my life, I feel much better knowing I'm not as messed up as most of these guys on the show. I look at it like Jerry Springer gone prospecting and everyone love JS! Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
"The sounds of the world around you are gone, all you hear is your breathing and bubbles.. oh and the sweet sound of rocks going up your nozzle! "

Yup:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I use to be a Discovery Channel fan for their documentaries but DC has really gown down the tube. The only show really worth watching of all these gold shows is Yukon Gold and it’s not on Discovery but it airs on NatGeo channel. Their season has just ended are will be ending soon.

Discovery Channel Airs This Crap - Gold Rush - Alaska Gold Diggers - Bering Sea Gold - Jungle Gold, do you all see a similarity in these four shows?

Ghost Mine is a total joke but it airs on SyFy channel.

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was that Ian Foster from BSG S1 with Zeke? He was a social worker and had the thickest beard I ever saw.

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, this week was interesting. Meisterheim is less of a dick, Shawn Pomrenke is much more of one, and Zeke and his crew showed off their underwater sluice. It's sealed and circulates hot water through it, plus it has two layers, one for large pieces and one for small.

And boy does Emily have a foul mouth. She got royally screwed over and I understood why but damn woman...

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That underwater unit is nuttn' but a clone of Trev Alty n' NZ suitcase dredge for underwater work. Underwater units were the first and oldest form of dredge. Good laugh though as more gold found BUT never dredged the tailing to see how much was being thrown out. hahahaha #1 rule of mining thrown out the window as just instant gratification and all ego bs. Mean evil wicked thieving sneaky kaniving community depository gal fer sure----John

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Hoser, any experience with Reggie Goulds subsurface dredge?

That underwater unit is nuttn' but a clone of Trev Alty n' NZ suitcase dredge for underwater work. Underwater un its were the first and oldest form of dredge. Good laugh though as more gold found BUT never dredged the tailing to see how much was being thrown out. hahahaha #1 rule of mining thrown out the window as just instant gratification and all ego bs. Mean evil wicked thieving sneaky kaniving community depository gal fer sure----John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
John, Trev Alty sent me a email and i sent him yours to answer a question he has. i hope it was ok?? and yep i did like the suitcase dredge of Trevs concept. but they need to tie on a weight to those lines to keep them from getting tangled and stuck into the above ice!

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, Emily is an idiot. Look at this tat.

BZPkogLCYAAIsml.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread