Bering Sea Gold season 3 - 12/13/13

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ep 1 is over.

* Emily has her own ship, Eroica. I thought it was supposed to be Eurotica. She took The Edge from Zeke in a deal they made but it needed a ton of work. An engine blew up and that set off more Emily drama.

* Her idiot dad has a skiff appropriately named Minnow. I guess that makes him Gilligan.

* Meisterheim is working for a Christine Rose clone, a ship with a backhoe, called Au Grabber. He's not the captain, he works for someone else for once. I can't remember the guy's name, except it was a very ethnic German name.

* Zeke made a late appearance and sounds like he's losing his mind. He said during the winter he didn't shower or change his clothes for 3 months. In addition to Bunce's death, another friend of his committed suicide. I think this kid is in trouble.

* There was another guy who built the underwater sluice, but he lost it. He claims it floated off on an iceberg. I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

artic gold

Dec 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta cut Scott Mistercrime a little slack guys.. Everyone gets a little grumpy when they try to detox on a barge bouncing around on the ocean. lol
There is a lot more to the story about Scott, Hank and the AU G. that is not shown. But they don't want to give Scott credit for anything or he wouldn't be a good villain. Vern's daughter the blond is coming back next year and I think Scott wants to do something with her. Vern may have to shoot him. I'll post a few more pic's and background about Nome and maybe some of the others will as well. I know Andrew has tons of material.

artic gold

Dec 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
002.JPG 037.JPG 052.JPG 149.JPG 151.JPG 170.JPG Nome 2013 Jim 202.JPG Nome 2013 Jim 176.JPG

One pic is Steve and Shawn P. before the Christen R. on their land mine E. of Nome about 5 mi. Couple of the GPAA camp, Took Emily on a copter ride, Crawler disabled in a hole off of West beach. first pic is a very cute little beach box with a built in vib. screen. Also a very old 1910/1925?? Churn Drill sitting as it was left many many years ago out on the tundra west of town. Think this one was steam powered or maybe chugger motor. think it is all still there today. No roads until the freeze or snow. Heilo works also.

Last edited:

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You gotta cut Scott Mistercrime a little slack guys.. Everyone gets a little grumpy when they try to detox on a barge bouncing around on the ocean. lol There is a lot more to the story about Scott, Hank and the AU G. that is not shown. But they don't want to give Scott credit for anything or he wouldn't be a good villain. Vern's daughter the blond is coming back next year and I think Scott wants to do something with her. Vern may have to shoot him. I'll post a few more pic's and background about Nome and maybe some of the others will as well. I know Andrew has tons of material.
Hey thanks for sharing these things with us fellas ... If I had a say I believe we let y'all run the show ... There s a lot more interesting things up there there all the drama they dump on us ... I really wish someone did a business up there where they would take ya out dredging for a few days ... For me it really would be about the experience rather than the money some think they could make ... I'd be all over a trip like that... Iv tried to find some way but it looks like a bust and I really don't want to try to send equipment for a working vacation .. Actually I wish I could but it get way to complex ...no place to dredge no place to keep it ect... May be a good idea for y'all...

But any way just wanted to drop y'all a great big thanks ! Hats off to ya !

artic gold

Dec 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks for sharing these things with us fellas ... If I had a say I believe we let y'all run the show ... There s a lot more interesting things up there there all the drama they dump on us ... I really wish someone did a business up there where they would take ya out dredging for a few days ... For me it really would be about the experience rather than the money some think they could make ... I'd be all over a trip like that... Iv tried to find some way but it looks like a bust and I really don't want to try to send equipment for a working vacation .. Actually I wish I could but it get way to complex ...no place to dredge no place to keep it ect... May be a good idea for y'all...

But any way just wanted to drop y'all a great big thanks ! Hats off to ya !

G1 do U have your own wet suit and do you have any dive or dredge time? If you do I can get you a dive on one of Vern's boats, or any of three or more other rigs already up and on good ground. It's not hard to get a dive spot if you have a little experience, know a few people and are willing to pitch in.
I have an 8" almost finished that I don't have any plans for yet. It's legal in the E. Rec. and could Mod. to W. Let me know and I will help if I can. Also anyone that is good at fixing or building equipment is at a premium around there.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
G1 do U have your own wet suit and do you have any dive or dredge time? If you do I can get you a dive on one of Vern's boats, or any of three or more other rigs already up and on good ground. It's not hard to get a dive spot if you have a little experience, know a few people and are willing to pitch in. I have an 8" almost finished that I don't have any plans for yet. It's legal in the E. Rec. and could Mod. to W. Let me know and I will help if I can. Also anyone that is good at fixing or building equipment is at a premium around there.
Yes have both probaly around 400 hours dredging time in the south eastern us rivers Alabama ga and the Carolina's mostly on smaller dredges like 4" ,, until last year I launched my 6" tripple keene old time unit iv refurbed and I dive in the keys every year for lobster ...
But never any ocean dredging ... And would love a job for a few weeks but I'm not looking for a full time Sumer job ..
Think I would do well but guess all of them who go up there think that... ..
I'm the only one at our camp,who stays down all day usally put in 8 hr days

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Also a very versed mechanic ! But I can't commit to full summers up there but don't mind working on equipment especially if it could help land me a vacation gig .. I weld fabricate and work with with just about anything mechanical very well .".. Just no fuel injection!

Last edited:

artic gold

Dec 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perfect. you will have no problem getting more dives than you want. Don't know if you know about Alaska Airlines CC. If you apply and get one they give yu 25,000 free miles and that is enough for a RT from most major Air P. on some dates. Cheap way to get there and back. Are u in the mid west? If you're serious we will stay in touch and make it happen. Jim

artic gold

Dec 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read your last post about Mechanic.. I have a job for you..This is our toy and it needs a wrench/welder/operator/gold miner working on it all the time lol Nome 2013 Jim 198.JPG IMG_0582.JPG

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Perfect. you will have no problem getting more dives than you want. Don't know if you know about Alaska Airlines CC. If you apply and get one they give yu 25,000 free miles and that is enough for a RT from most major Air P. on some dates. Cheap way to get there and back. Are u in the mid west? If you're serious we will stay in touch and make it happen. Jim
Ohh yea I'm interested I just have to do,some planinng . I live near Nashville tn ...

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i believe that nome would be a great opurtunity for someone who is seriuos,and i believe you are,but i would leave your dredge partner at home,she looks like she knows her way around a dredge nozzel, but i dont know where you would get a wet suit & dive mask for her! lol. best of luck to you man ,for real,i am envious,you get up there i hope you can keep us posted , believe me i would be following it , to see how it goes,tnets own (real)show.very cool, and how bout these guys on here, you nome guys, very cool for sharing info, it does make the show better knowing lil tid bits of whats up for real. thanks.on another note ,i know i am very critical of scott m, but in three years i havn't seen any gold gott'n by this guy,and i hav'nt seen him even help anyone who does know what their doing, i 've seen nothing but waste,money ,fuel ,time, and all he has done is create unnessicary agrevation for anyone he comes in contact with, which makes it kinda hard to cut him some slack.really, whys he there, must be the show,and that sucks, i watch the show to see what nome is like and how things are done up there under adversity . you take the au grabber, they seem like good fellas, just need someone who knows how to get gold,i am surprised scott hasn't sunk the grabber yet, i'll keep watching season not over yet.lol

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i believe that nome would be a great opurtunity for someone who is seriuos,and i believe you are,but i would leave your dredge partner at home,she looks like she knows her way around a dredge nozzel, but i dont know where you would get a wet suit & dive mask for her! lol. best of luck to you man ,for real,i am envious,you get up there i hope you can keep us posted , believe me i would be following it , to see how it goes,tnets own (real)show.very cool, and how bout these guys on here, you nome guys, very cool for sharing info, it does make the show better knowing lil tid bits of whats up for real. thanks.on another note ,i know i am very critical of scott m, but in three years i havn't seen any gold gott'n by this guy,and i hav'nt seen him even help anyone who does know what their doing, i 've seen nothing but waste,money ,fuel ,time, and all he has done is create unnessicary agrevation for anyone he comes in contact with, which makes it kinda hard to cut him some slack.really, whys he there, must be the show,and that sucks, i watch the show to see what nome is like and how things are done up there under adversity . you take the au grabber, they seem like good fellas, just need someone who knows how to get gold,i am surprised scott hasn't sunk the grabber yet, i'll keep watching season not over yet.lol
Oh I'll keep ya posted if it works out .im afraid ill like it too much and want to go up there all summer and I'm self employed so it would be hard to run thing from underwater from nome ... As for roxy she has givin up the dredging seen and is perusing motherhood which is good she's a little rough around the edges ... There not much she like than a good wrestling match and she tends to get carried away.. Plus if she manages to mate she's just gona get worse .... Kind of feel bad for the fella who she chooses I had to wear welding gloves so we could play the last few times ... She showed up with a bandit lure stuck in her nose and right paw and everyone who helped get her fixed up get special piercings from her .. Man it was a mess but she was cool as could be 10 seconds after we got the hooks out ,,, sure you,can imagine the mess we wnt thru with that....

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh I'll keep ya posted if it works out .im afraid ill like it too much and want to go up there all summer and I'm self employed so it would be hard to run thing from underwater from nome ... As for roxy she has givin up the dredging seen and is perusing motherhood which is good she's a little rough around the edges ... There not much she like than a good wrestling match and she tends to get carried away.. Plus if she manages to mate she's just gona get worse .... Kind of feel bad for the fella who she chooses I had to wear welding gloves so we could play the last few times ... She showed up with a bandit lure stuck in her nose and right paw and everyone who helped get her fixed up get special piercings from her .. Man it was a mess but she was cool as could be 10 seconds after we got the hooks out ,,, sure you,can imagine the mess we wnt thru with that....
Well my dredging partner showed up tonight .

Attachments

• image-740818428.jpg
    image-740818428.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 149
  • image-2822326312.jpg
    image-2822326312.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 161
OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the old Scott Meisterheim is back. And Steve almost killed another diver. Unreal. Now Emily is losing crew. The soap opera continues!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the old Scott Meisterheim is back. And Steve almost killed another diver. Unreal. Now Emily is losing crew. The soap opera continues!

that had to be the strangest Episode I've seen so far.
only way I can describe it was Way-Out-there

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey do they need a guy to sit in the summer sun drinking beer? what will it pay?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread