Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also heard theat there are more coins lost in the world, then are in circulation - Not sure if that's true either, but ther are sure a lot of coins in the ground and water!!!

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just want a buck full...
What about drilling a well ? Maybe this dredge stuff is the wrong way to go about this

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well let's all pray that they never figure out a way to get to all that gold!!! Can you imagine what it would do to the prices? It wouldn't be worth the time for us to mine any more and we'd all end up raising Chinchillas or some other silly job like that. I've still got my old RONCO "Chinch-O-Matic" if anyone is interested.....

I know... That's not funny... That's sick! Too much SNL the first couple of seasons.

Blake Moore

Dec 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes yes, worry about the economic effects that extracting the core of our planet would have, forget the fact its the source of heat, magnetic shielding from cosmic radiation, and gravity.

If you really want to get rich, hit up Eros, one of the closest asteroids to earth, has something like 400 million times the remaining gold to be mined yet on earth.

Last edited:

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yes yes, worry about the economic effects that extracting the core of our planet would have, forget the fact its the source of heat, magnetic shielding from cosmic radiation, and gravity. If you really want to get rich, hit up Eros, one of the closest asteroids to earth, has something like 400 million times the remaining gold to be mined yet on earth.
I have no way to get into space and make it back but hay iv got no way to drill to the core either so guess I'll keep dreaming

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
check this out... kinda interesting.

Attachments

• image-3963960640.jpg
    image-3963960640.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 192

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Irish ,the first couple seasons were the only ones worth watching ! Never too much

OP
OP
tweeta_bear

tweeta_bear

Jul 5, 2013
now you know what i do when im not panning for gold!

Attachments

• image-1318186196.jpg
    image-1318186196.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 151

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another one!

I read about that one. IIRC, the location is sufficiently deep, cold, turbulent and fast that the cost of recovery (if you were successful) would be more than the value of the cargo.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yes yes, worry about the economic effects that extracting the core of our planet would have, forget the fact its the source of heat, magnetic shielding from cosmic radiation, and gravity. If you really want to get rich, hit up Eros, one of the closest asteroids to earth, has something like 400 million times the remaining gold to be mined yet on earth.
i can see me now in the space suite wlanding my dredge on that asteroid ....
Wait no water dammmmm ......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions