Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd like to know when the book was published. Like 20 years ago? That length of time only adds more merit to his thoughts of what's happening now. I had no idea our little problems here in CA are happening on a wholesale world wide attack. This book is an eye-opener! I read the first six chapters and skimmed the rest.

The only hope we have this late in the game is to know your enemy and it's plans.

A very VERY important read. I give it 5 stars. Thanks for finding and sharing Oakview2!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww Man - Oak, you are always finding stuff to make me think! This small tidbit is worth re-typing here:

"All around the world the move is on to transfer the rain forests, the deserts, the jungles, the plains, even private property to the consortium of foundations, international agencies and councils,
all of which are interlocked through directorships and agenda.

"In almost every state of America - I can think of no exception - local environmental groups are pushing ahead with their plans to seize ownership of some of the most productive and beautiful areas of our planet. The same thing is happening in other parts of the globe: Africa, South and Central America, Europe,
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, even Asia. And always and everywhere, there is some local crisis or pending catastrophe to justify their move. In my home state of Washington, the beneficiary of this concern is the spotted owl. In Montana it is the timber wolf. In Nebraska the whooping crane. In Africa the elephant takes center stage. (In the case of the spotted owl, the leader of the Sierra Club was quoted as saying "If the spotted owl did not exist, we would find it necessary to genetically engineer one.")

Last edited:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I don't get is, there are thousands of "worker bees" in these councils, foundations, non-profits, who have common sense. They must go home at night with a sinking feeling in their guts, that this is all a scam. How do they justify their continued efforts ?

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What I don't get is, there are thousands of "worker bees" in these councils, foundations, non-profits, who have common sense. They must go home at night with a sinking feeling in their guts, that this is all a scam. How do they justify their continued efforts ?

They are being paid..a LOT. It worked for me. Even back in the 90's...making $60K a yr and 12 weeks off...in AK too? It kept me in line.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look up "salaries being paid to Ca. gov't workers", you will find over 600 "environmental scientists/engineers" most of whom make 60,000 plus/yr. in the Ca. Dept. of Fish and Wildlife ALONE ! Then there's a couple hundred at the Toxic Substance Control, more hundreds at DWR, Water boards, etc. How many studies, reports, assessments can they do every frigging year without starting to duplicate the information and adding to the tons of "toilet paper". And that's not counting the feds scientists, the non-profit scientists, the foundation....

http://www.sacbee.com/statepay/

sorry oakview, but you started it, lol. Back to topic.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread