Dont forget to watch the new episode of "Diamond Rush: Guyana" tonight!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pcampbell

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What most people have missed... is the answer to WHY they are not catching gold.

I think the obvious answer here is, no Gold Hog matting in the sluice boxes :)

But seriously, while I was watching the show all I could think was they have been losing gold all season.

Last edited:

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's more like diamond chips than diamonds, by the time they try and cut them you would need a 10X loop to even see them.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; I have never Prospected or ever been even near a mine but I can tell you I'd like to see Parker "NAIL" the Mother Lode so he can tell those other suckers to ******* OFF. He is a young guy who started by helping his GrandFather work his claim. Parker was only 16 when he started. Now he's what 21 - 22 ?? Yet he's got his own Crew and mine. That's got my respect any day. He is a real example kids today should follow for sure. God Bless you Parker.!! Kids today don't know what hard work is if it came up and bit them. Lazy *******s. I have a cure for that though. It's called BOOT CAMP.!!! Send every kid in when they turn 18. Make real Men & Women out of them. I don't like Fred but I respect him. He is a hard worker for sure and he knows his stuff.
jeweldave; It is a pleasure to see you show the results of your labor. It speaks for itself. It's an Honor to meet you.
I like the shows but I'd much rather have an honest to goodness Reality Show that cuts out the BS. Show it like it really is not how some idiot Producer wants it. I'd like to see Turin join Parker. That would be a good Team right there. Then get Fred to be an Advisor to Parker. NOW THAT would be a show I'd watch any time. Oh, I forgot. It won't sell ****** Commercials. Dang it.!!!
Let me say one thing here. BAG TODD HOFFMAN.!!! I like him but he don't know his *** from his elbow. Put him out of OUR misery.!!! Anyways, what say ye Folks. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread