Blue Wing Trail..

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just picking it up off the rocks.... How would that be?

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You've had some great fun sniping Marshall. Is that new redeposition gold from flooding? However you came across it, nicely done!

All the best,

Lanny

mchlmacdonald

Jan 20, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
man Marshall...you definitely know how to find the color. :notworthy:

I'm bustin' my brains up trying to find a good spot for color down here in Southern California. Piru Creek is up this weekend, hoping I atleast find SOMETHING.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mchlmac. Keep trying and you'll do OK. Essentially every drainage on the west side of the San Gabrials has color. Some way more than others. Some very good spots have been closed such as the San Franciscito Cyn. [by the USFS station]. Littlerock creek { way back in there]. Even Big Rock Creek in 2 or 3 spots. Try Big and Little Tejunga. There are hundreds of creeks and gullies , maybe thousands. Get out in the desert and there is a LOT of Au.Get Jim Klein's books, they'll get you started. Save some gas and shoe leather and do a lot of research. Good Luck bud

matthews1026

Jan 1, 2013
Elverta, CA
Another trail that I need to explore. Thanks again Vic for the videos. I'm really liking the trail videos as much as the gold ones.

Be safe, Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions