Got to take my hero mining

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out with my dad and Hangtondiggings. Was my dads first gold. My dad is 71 and he shoveled his ass off! He got 0.13 grams! Great day! IMAG1298.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1297.jpg

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I see that wading deep in the water runs in the family...... What a great deal to be able to share prospecting with your father and with that kind of production out of Dad you could just sit in a lawn chair drinking a cold one.....

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could have taken my dad out. He had been sick for many years and never had the strength plus we lived 500 miles apart. He always asked me to find him a nugget. Well I did and last year on his death bed I gave it to him. We buried it with him. He really liked it. Aufisher keep taking your dad with as much as possible.You will never regret it.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aufisher I was amazed to see how hard your dad dug and hustled buckets! Awesome how into it he was and way cool he got to bring home some great first gold! Next time we can't forget the cold brews or he will be giving us crap about it again lol Thanks again for making it out, had an excellent day with you and your dad! Hope he can get out and dig with us more often:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Full head of hair, no gray and mining into his 70's. I can only hope to get 1 of those 3, you have seen my hair! Lol he must be superman!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1303.jpg

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AU, Im almost sure he's superman lol. When I saw how hard he was digging I thought to myself... damn I need to step it up here! So thanks to him I think my take was better then normal. Yea I've seen your hair and must say... the party in the back makes up for what's lacking on top lol:headbang: image.jpg

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Age means nuttn' ,it's a mans state a mind that truly matters. MUST adjust to age and compensate and then you'll still find gold. Cool story-John

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hope I can still add to the poke into the 70s and 80s. Cheers to those who do and inspire!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
You should feel blessed Au! Even though my dad is still kickin, he's not in any kind of shape for me to be bringing him out to the claim. Between fighting and beating cancer 2x, a knee replacement, having both shoulders rebuilt and a four way by-pass on the ticker he's not moving well enough to handle the terrain out there.

Come to think of it.... He's not just my dad... He's the frickin BIONIC MAN!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being out there with your Father is a super special treat for the both of you. What wonderful memories!..................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread