Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know what to say?

we dredgers are getting the shaft
I am sure we could find something on the likes of SF,CBD
Chilton Ranch Lawsuit

The story ---------> Biologist Pleads Guilty in Yurok Embezzlement Case | Blogthing | The Journal

if ya vote Dem please surrender your firearms <------- will this put me on the hit list with the mods
if it need to be Modified let me know

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When a country, it's people and it's Government, reach a tipping point where lies are sustained by large organizations, are presented in legal filings and requested that they be allowed as if they were true and touch and stain all of society then that country is indeed near its end and will be consumed by its own actions as if Wolves were set loose all over the nation to once again roam free to devour every living thing. It is way past time for us to choose right from wrong and many have and are choosing wrong to live by. The free lunch is about over and soon the bill for it must be paid! Enjoy your dogs while you can, do all the good you can as who knows what is coming next! IMHO....................63bkpkr

Last edited:
OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
63 well said
I have to amire ya for all your backpackin trips you take, i got the Highbanker runnin again ( broke the connector to the spray bar )
hauled in my com-a-along, cables, ropes, moved some ankle breakers and got to diggin some dirt moved about 15 half filled buckets. done for the day
loaded up handwinch , Cable, rock net, learn a lesson a long time ago, ifn ya can't part with it, cement it in place or take it with ya.
3/4 miles packin this stuff out and i am huffin n puffin, dam,
HH

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To quote from the article, Chilton Ranch Lawsuit:" “In the appeals process, Amicus briefs were filed by environmental corporations that advocated for the Center for Biological Diversity’s right to lie, defame, misrepresent and practice a reckless disregard for the truth as long as their intentions were to advance their ‘environmental’ agenda. Big names that chimed in with the Amicus brief to OK the Center’s defamatory actions were The Sierra Club, Forest Guardians, Arizona Wildlife Federation and the Maricopa Audubon Society.”

If this report is true and accurate, and not some fraudulent piece of work, I've never seen a bigger pile of garbage in my life!! Why is it that one side gets to fight dirty and the other side is held to a higher standard and accountability? Since when is the "right to lie, defame, misrepresent and practice a reckless disregard for the truth as long as their intentions were to advance their ‘environmental’ agenda" a right? What kind of a right is that?

Find that right in the Constitution and post it on this thread for me. If those are the tactics of the Enviro-Nazis, no wonder some people are out there dredging, mining, logging and not obeying the laws. How can you legally fight someone who has no disregard for the law.

Those types of tactics only spawn disrespect for the law when laws are changed due to those illicit tactics. Moreover, no wonder all of the sound science about dredging, etc. has been thrown out. The Enviro-Nazi's not only have the right to lie at will, their brothers in the fight support their underhanded deceptions too!!

This quote, [the] "Right to lie, defame, misrepresent and practice a reckless disregard for the truth as long as their intentions were to advance their ‘environmental’ agenda. Big names that chimed in with the Amicus brief to OK the Center’s defamatory actions were The Sierra Club, Forest Guardians, Arizona Wildlife Federation and the Maricopa Audubon Society.” should be taken to every meeting where representatives from Enviro-Nazi's are opposing mining, lumbering, ranching, water use, etc., and it should be posted on a huge screen for everyone present to see. It needs to be printed on handbills to be given to every sane person in the meeting.

This quote from the article (if it is true) is some powerful ammunition if anyone present at any of the meetings has any morals at all, as they should instantly vote against people and representative groups that practice willful, deliberate deception to promote a cause.

With this type of ammunition as proof their cause must always be flawed, and it should always be used against them.

I'm beginning to understand why so many good people that are trying to fight fair are so upset.

(If the document is fraudulent, then it's all a moot point.)

All the best,

Lanny

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/69-bedrock-gold-mysteries.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lanny good post
so when did an environmental ever tell the truth, Spotted Owl would be a good place to start, History is great and proff, but don't bring that up to the green machine, dare you to hold a mirrior up before them and watch them spike the trees, did anyone ever get caught/charged for the killing of millworker because of a spiked tree in Northern California
Chevron vs Big Green: Capitalism Finally Grows a Pair

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
If these wacoenviromentalists cant have "their way" they will wreck everything for everyone else from their spite! now a lot of them are "enviromental terriorists" and our gubermint needs to go after them instead of us small scale miners!

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lanny your touch of the keyboard and means of convening a point is out- standing, I for one would like to be able to do such a thing at a frog meeting or such for dredgers/miners, there are many that live a shelter life and vote in a manner that is mystifying
You are what you read!
Is a little outdated but still applies,Trashing the Economy: How Runaway Environmentalism Is Wrecking America, Ron Arnold; Alan Gottlieb
The left leaning contemptuous environmental propaganda machine know they can get away with what they say for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] amendment gives them that right, “Truth be dammed”
Sad, that the accuser need no proof but the accused need to defend against allegations and sometimes at the cost of their livelyhood, U.S. evicting Point Reyes oyster farmer - SFGate not just about miners, those best suited to bull the court room will win favor of the judge of course if-n you have a witness , are willing to step up to the plate in your defense Yeehaa, if the Judge is a member of some green movement it don’t help much, Lady Justice is blind folded for a reason, but it is lost to a prejudice and PC government and government department officials unwilling to help the tax payer and when you challenge the public service employee, watch out, they will demonstrate they are above the law and superior to the common tax payer layman.
if we don't stand up to these terrorist, all will be lost
HH

http://www.chiltonranch.com/images/got-cha.pdf

pods

Feb 18, 2014
Raleigh
Detector(s) used
BGT mini and prospector, Gold-n-Sand.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The problem is the miners are looking for truth and the other side is trying to lock up land. Most people who spend lots of time outdoors are excellent stewards of the land. I know growing up hunting and fishing has helped me out.
The other side has no qualms about lying, either outright or by omission. And once you are big enough (Sierra Club or big banks for that matter), you are not held accountable for breaking the law. At most you get hit with a small % civil penalty.
This fight has always been about control, not an effort to determine if mining has a greater negative impact on the land than the benefits of mining.

mchlmacdonald

Jan 20, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's a sad, frightening future we're headed for when overwhelming facts and truth against these green ***holes means absolutely nothing, because all they have to do is put money in someone's pocket to make it go their way. The USA is only a land of opportunity now if you're willing to lie and cheat and break every law the USA was founded on. I'm truly afraid for my future as I am not even 30 yet and have a long ways to go, and it seems it's all just gonna be a downward spiral.

Man did i choose the wrong time to want to try and take this mining thing seriously. :sadsmiley:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread