Looking for Gold with Looking4Goaled

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Spent a great Sunday with fellow TNET Looking4Gold. Hit the South Fork American, LFG setup the BGT and let rip. I stuck to the pan and we both got some color.

[/ATTACH] IMG_1491.JPG IMG_1494.JPG IMG_1501.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    876.7 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool you guys got out. Sounds like you both had a great day! sweet pictures and nice looking gold GM:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good job guys! I bought my sluice with hopes of leveling that mid stream bar lol

Lookin4goaled

Jan 5, 2014
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 w/ DD Coil, 30" BGT Prospector, Blue bowl
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Spent a great Sunday with fellow TNET Looking4Gold. Hit the South Fork American, LFG setup the BGT and let rip. I stuck to the pan and we both got some color.

Absolutely great time sluicin and pannin with ya GM... Really appreciate all the advice, I should have taken it earlier and woulda maybe doubled this take.. Totally happy with what I got though and lookin forward to the next outing.

P.s. The walk back was definitely more difficult than the one there lol.
image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LFG that's a goodly amount in the time allotted. Next time I will bring my Bazooka too.

Lanny I used more of your very valuable information today. Thanks for sharing and your continual support.

Aufisher I think you are just that man to level that bar!

Hangtown As always you have a good word about we do. Much Appreciated. Your name, Aufisher and Lanny's name all came up today in our conversation about what makes it easier for us to find the shiny. Thanks Much to all and Plenty o Nuggets to you.

GM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread