8000 GPH 12VDC PUMP - Anyone Own It or Has Any Info On This Pump?

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here are the only spec's I was able to locate. I check a number of websites that sale this pump, but nobody list the AMP draw. Its a heavy pump weighing nearly 20 pound.

Rule Evacuator 8000 - High Capacity Dewatering Pump

Backed by the Rule brand of DC pumps, a brand enjoying over 45 years of operational excellence, the Evacuator 8000 represents the largest entrant in the upcoming Evacuator line of high efficiency portable utility pumps. Providing a sizeable 8000 GPH flow rate, the EV8000 represents the highest flow rate offering in the Evacuator product series. Designed as an alternative to gas or diesel powered portable pumps, the EV8000 excels in work environments requiring fast, efficient removal of large concentrations of standing or flooding water. Similar to the other Evacuator pumps, the EV8000 benefits from the same innovative power connection which allows for direct operation from your vehicle's 12V battery, via two heavy duty battery clips.

• Impact resistant strainer protects against debris and jamming
• Integrated on/off switch in supplied 25' cabling, providing operational convenience away from the power source
• Harsh environment DC motor technology, proven in over 15 million operational units.
• Direct operation from a 12 volt vehicle battery, providing flexibility in location and use.
• Extended dry run time capability, preventing pump damage due to inconsistent water flow.
• Thermal overload protection for each motor in the event of a debris jam.
• 3" outlet

Pictured below is the pump along with a 100 AMP Hour sealed battery

Rule 8000 GPH Pump.jpg 100 AMP Hour.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thx. Jim...

Well that pumps pulls 30 amps per the link you gave me. I even looked on Rule's website and did not find this info. Yeah its expensive but not what two Johnson 4000 GPH pumps cost for the same output. The combine total amp draw of the two Johnson pumps is 30 amps as well.

IdahoJake

Oct 9, 2013
Clarkston, WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what Google shows: Rule Evacuator Pump 8000 - Star Marine Depot Pretty expensive!

Actually, that's a pretty reasonable price.

I utilize two 3700gph Rule 12v pumps with my large highbanker (12"x96"). They work great! I have a larger deep-cycle battery that lasts ~3 hours running both of them at once. The combined price of my 2 Rule pumps was about $80 more than the cost of this pump.

Thanks Jimmy for googling it...I'm gonna pin the site for future reference...just in case!

Thanks AZ for the find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread