Your Favorite Saying Concerning Gold

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My fav. "If the gold don't care, neither do I." Shawn Pomrenke

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Almost forgot. "Holy frick!" Followed closely by "What the frick?"

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always remember the Golden rule-He who has the gold...makes the rules....Gold miners make the bedrock......Old dowsers never die the just get limp rods....it's right over the next rise.......I'll pay for the supplies when my taxes come.......this claim is fulla gold and yours for only $2000.......of coarse the claim is legal......I'm sure it's gold,it's just light because of all the silver in it....that cable won't break.....many 100s to go hahaha-John

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
"Lord... I pray that you might grant me a BB sized Picker but if in your infinite wisdom you bestow upon me a twenty pounder, I can live with that."

Frank

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Hay Bedrock Bubba your supposed to be dead according to scamer on nuggetshooter after you told him of lost safe and millions in gold. Doing pretty darn good for a dead guy hahahaha-John

Didn't he get ahold of you? His profile says he's from Redding, and he says he knows where a lost safe is up there.I'm not on nuggetshooter. He's on this board.

I didn't know I was dead yet! I better call the coroner and find out!:occasion18:

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Famous last words:

Guy says: "Uh, while your digging, give me some money, and I'll go into town and buy some groceries, and make us a lunch"

Three hours later: You get back to camp, there's two cases of Bud on the table, a bottle of vodka, and he's passed out in the tent! And no food!

Then, at the end of your adventure, your vial of gold mysteriously dissapears! And he don't know nuthin!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
" You Need a New Mining Partner, Partner "

philski

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2014
Sheffield Tasmania
Detector(s) used
x terra 705, gpx5000, xt1700
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Early gold lore. River systems that run parallel to each other are good indicators for gold in the immediate area.

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hopefully not directed at a certain un-named father and son team.:icon_scratch:

Un-named father and son teams make for great mining Partners within a proximity of a hundred yards.....

Herby D

May 7, 2014
So Cal via Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"All that glitters is not gold"

Most important two letter word sentence.. "If it is to be, it is up to me"

Herby D

May 7, 2014
So Cal via Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or how about,
"it's not having the gold, it's finding the gold"?...
Yeah..right !!!

Most important two letter word sentence.. "If it is to be, it is up to me"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread