Thanks John Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarker52

May 19, 2010
Thank You John for Your post and photo's and story. Sorry You had so much trouble. The Arizona Prospectors forum had a lot of negative posts and lots of fighting. I lot of the problems are guys new to prospecting, or the so called experts from east coast liberal states who play out here in the desert. I have researched the history of numerous mining districts in Arizona, Nevada, and Calif. There were in fact many remarkable producing placer and lode mines, really rich in gold and able to make someone very rich. You have to dig deep and study many old journals as current owners keep their finds secret.

The Black Horse District in Nevada had a couple mines producing near a hundred ounces to the ton, but not for long. There were many rich placer claims, on one creek a miner was only allowed about 30-50 feet of the creek to work, and they did get rich so there are amazing claims out there, but they are one in ten thousand or so. Most of the easy Gold has been found already, however, there are certainly claims where if You dig down near bedrock the Gold is plentiful. It's a matter of hard work, years of prospecting and probably lots of luck. I have prospected in five states and so far no real luck but I keep chugging along. I'm heading to some remote Nevada Claims soon so You never know what you will find out there and only lots of hard work and testing samples will ever get the good Gold.

Thanks again John, I can be reached at [email protected]. I always look forward to talking to experienced prospectors, I learn something new from them often and in this business You can never have enough knowledge.

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I am one of "the so called experts from east coast liberal states who play out here in the desert," try and remember I was raised in Arizona and was prospecting the Bradshaw and Weaver mountains with my Dad at nine-years old. Anybody that tells you they are mining 1000-ounces per ton in any placer operation in Arizona, needs to up their medication.

God bless all the REAL gold prospectors and miners out there. Arizona gold prospecting, gold prospecting, gold panning

OP
OP
J

jbarker52

May 19, 2010
Thanks Terry Soloman for the enlightenment. I do think there are individuals on the forums who think they are some kind of hot shots, holier than thou types. They think they are ""SPECIAL"" usually they have connections to Liberal States in my experience. I know how "Wise" they are and I have no doubt they are ""Gold Mining Legends""" in their own minds. I prefer the guys like Hoser John and others, they convey the true essence of Gold Prospecting without injecting their immense contrived Wisdom into every stupid post. I guess I will make myself a Gold Prospecting Legend in my mind and start a website in my name.
(deleted by mod) A true website for all prospectors who never got rich and never found enough gold to recover even their expenses. Remember Festivus for the rest of us, for all the lost prospecting souls like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I am one of "the so called experts from east coast liberal states who play out here in the desert," try and remember I was raised in Arizona and was prospecting the Bradshaw and Weaver mountains with my Dad at nine-years old. Anybody that tells you they are mining 1000-ounces per ton in any placer operation in Arizona, needs to up their medication.

God bless all the REAL gold prospectors and miners out there. Arizona gold prospecting, gold prospecting, gold panning

the only thing your good at is being an expert stalker with a narrow little mind

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can feel the love. Terry, we are all on the same team. Do you feel the posters here are doing some disservice, or giving away trade secrets. Im all for what these guys are saying, last gold I found was stripped off some memory chips. To be honest I have found more gold in a tot lot at the park than I ever found in the desert. We know tons of gold was removed from the desert. We know it come from somewhere. I know who isnt getting 100 oz's a ton lol.6

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
I think the heat is getting to you guys down there. John your last post will have me disregarding anything you post in the future. It was uncalled for in my opinion.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see az followed you here too John. You could try posting in coin roll hunting, im sure they would go there too to not add anything to a thread. I appreciate JA and his post. I am not questioning Johns claim. I find a few flakes a year. I also dont go at it very hard. I know a spot produced string gold, I smile every time I pass it. I have newspaper clippings talking about a four foot vein of gold. So I know its possible. I know you wont find john on ebay or renting out seeded mining claims. As for telling the truth about 22 oz of gold in a blue bowl, well I wouldnt do it, would you? Would you post pictures of the sites? Consider yourself lucky john shared. I havent seen anything the critics have produced in awhile. Just some sort of bad groupies aimed at a new comer to our forum. Is this how you treat folks who come to your home, is this how we should treat folks who are new.

While there is no excuse fro bad manners, I let john tell it the way he see's it. If you dont like it, you may not be holding the mirror up high enough yet, so pull up your pants and hold that mirror a little higher.6

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew as soon as I met JA he was the real deal. I am lucky to have some good friends who have showed me just what I am not able to find. I get out with them every chance I can. Im afraid ol mexico would kill me, but you never know. I may just come down that way to learn a few things.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Things that gold can do to people is simply amazing.

Odds are very high that not a one of us has actually
met any others in the discussion, yet, there seems to
be a massive contest going on here...

...and it's this kind of contest...
piss_zps4ca73637.gif~original

All yer gonna get is wet.

Folks, issues like what's going on here never, ever turn out
for the better of those involved, and absolutely no one is going
to benefit from it.

It puts the moderators on edge, it raises everyone's blood
pressure, and they become endless discussions of who can
piss farther (further?).

I've tried a thousand times, and finally learned the lesson that
tossing rocks at a mean dog never once made it a nicer dog.

There is no "up" side to it.

Hoping some will just give themselves a time out...go sit and
ponder the universe, have a beer, smoke a bowl...whatever.

Please, just let the thread die, and then we can move forward...all will be better.

Last edited:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Might I suggest that everyone that has a problem with anyone else, just put them on ignore, and then yall won't have to keep at each other. Just a suggestion:dontknow:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Besides having the "Ignore" link as we do and using it, I would like to see TreasureNet include a link when posting a new Thread that is available to the Poster of the Thread to go in a make a list of those Banned from posting to their' Thread. This link could also be available to the Poster of the Thread on the original Post, so that additional Usernames can be added as necessary. This would effectively stop those that come in a tear down a Thread and eventually make it a place that no one wants to visit. I know that such a link would be giving the original Poster of the Thread a lot of power over the content that is posted but in light of the fact that the Moderators can't moderate every Thread nor even read every post within a Thread and sometimes will not take action against negative postings and their' posters for one reason or another, I think that such a link is not only necessary but TreasureNet's very existence may depend upon it at sometime down the road. There has already been a lot of trashing, bashing and accusations thrown on many Threads, it is getting worse and will only get much worse unless something is done about it! Forums should be places where anyone can come anytime and ask for advice, get help, learn things, give advice, offer help, see amazing and sometimes totally awesome finds, read amazing stories and lots more without fear of being criticized, made fun of, made to appear as a liar, constantly bombarded with "Read between the lines" questions...accusations and statements that make you feel uncomfortable and make you feel as is you are lying or stretching the story and most of all, not feel that you are being followed (pursued) by other members who want to put and cause dissension into their' Threads.

Frank

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Besides having the "Ignore" link as we do and using it, I would like to see TreasureNet include a link when posting a new Thread that is available to the Poster of the Thread to go in a make a list of those Banned from posting to their' Thread. This link could also be available to the Poster of the Thread on the original Post, so that additional Usernames can be added as necessary. This would effectively stop those that come in a tear down a Thread and eventually make it a place that no one wants to visit. I know that such a link would be giving the original Poster of the Thread a lot of power over the content that is posted but in light of the fact that the Moderators can't moderate every Thread nor even read every post within a Thread and sometimes will not take action against negative postings and their' posters for one reason or another, I think that such a link is not only necessary but TreasureNet's very existence may depend upon it at sometime down the road. There has already been a lot of trashing, bashing and accusations thrown on many Threads, it is getting worse and will only get much worse unless something is done about it! Forums should be places where anyone can come anytime and ask for advice, get help, learn things, give advice, offer help, see amazing and sometimes totally awesome finds, read amazing stories and lots more without fear of being criticized, made fun of, made to appear as a liar, constantly bombarded with "Read between the lines" questions...accusations and statements that make you feel uncomfortable and make you feel as is you are lying or stretching the story and most of all, not feel that you are being followed (pursued) by other members who want to put and cause dissension into their' Threads. Frank

This forum has pretty much been "drama free" for quite some time,
and all people really need to do is check their attitudes at the door.

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

Last edited:

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is not JA's thread yet he took the liberty to throw out the first cheap shot as he did in many threads he does not start, appears the man has no moral values. It's not about following JA its more about what JA post of other members with no regard to what he writes in a public forum. I like others have lost all respect for a man that can't control what he writes. Oh I can think of two words that fit these two letters (JA) that says it all perfectly J*** A**. For those who follow him go read all his threads as it will open your eyes, but most likely he (JA) has removed most of the BS by now covering up his tracks or admins have removed entire threads. For the followers JA is not the person you have placed on a pedestal.

It appears more of JA postings are being banned by Admin. I noticed more threads and post by JA are completely removed.

Besides having the "Ignore" link as we do and using it, I would like to see TreasureNet include a link when posting a new Thread that is available to the Poster of the Thread to go in a make a list of those Banned from posting to their' Thread. This link could also be available to the Poster of the Thread on the original Post, so that additional Usernames can be added as necessary. This would effectively stop those that come in a tear down a Thread and eventually make it a place that no one wants to visit. I know that such a link would be giving the original Poster of the Thread a lot of power over the content that is posted but in light of the fact that the Moderators can't moderate every Thread nor even read every post within a Thread and sometimes will not take action against negative postings and their' posters for one reason or another, I think that such a link is not only necessary but TreasureNet's very existence may depend upon it at sometime down the road. There has already been a lot of trashing, bashing and accusations thrown on many Threads, it is getting worse and will only get much worse unless something is done about it! Forums should be places where anyone can come anytime and ask for advice, get help, learn things, give advice, offer help, see amazing and sometimes totally awesome finds, read amazing stories and lots more without fear of being criticized, made fun of, made to appear as a liar, constantly bombarded with "Read between the lines" questions...accusations and statements that make you feel uncomfortable and make you feel as is you are lying or stretching the story and most of all, not feel that you are being followed (pursued) by other members who want to put and cause dissension into their' Threads. Frank

So lets just rewrite the constitution Frank. JA has been his worst enemy. He has single handily destroys his own and other threads, so much so that the admins have had to remove entire threads on his behalf.

Last edited:

monita.secreta

Jul 18, 2014
Tarragona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark / Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

don't be to hasty with that lack of knowledge your showing, there are many real miners that have found more than 1000 ounces per ton... your quick fire retorts of obtuse crass criticisms without clear knowledge of a real mining operation, instead of owning a little get rich quick or die trying tourist ranch looking for pebbles of gold and with such; your intellect is about as small.

monita.secreta

Jul 18, 2014
Tarragona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark / Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This is not JA's thread yet he took the liberty to throw out the first cheap shot as he did in many threads he does not start, appears the man has no moral values. It's not about following JA its more about what JA post of other members with no regard to what he writes in a public forum. I like others have lost all respect for a man that can't control what he writes. Oh I can think of two words that fit these two letters (JA) that says it all perfectly J*** A**. For those who follow him go read all his threads as it will open your eyes, but most likely he (JA) has removed most of the BS by now covering up his tracks or admins have removed entire threads. For the followers JA is not the person you have placed on a pedestal.

It appears more of JA postings are being banned by Admin. I noticed more threads and post by JA are completely removed.

So lets just rewrite the constitution Frank. JA has been his worst enemy. He has single handily destroys his own and other threads, so much so that the admins have had to remove entire threads on his behalf.

perhaps he removed them himself to hide information

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any more insults and I will give out long timeouts, I am tired of this game. ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread